• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Spring Sale April 11 - 17, 350+ sales across XB1, X360 and W10

Bummer, was hoping for Capcom games DMC DE, Dead Rising 1 + 2, :(

Dead Rising' are in there.
tumblr_m6roaz9EaX1r5t6t1o1_500.gif

$30 for destiny collection is about what I was hoping for. Time to dive in.

also tempted to get Mortal Kombat XL, someone either talk me into or out of it.

American does this during spring? Usually it's summer.

Many countries do it at different times I believe mostly depending on which hemisphere they are located in with some variance. Many countries don't observe DST at all.

OT: Picked up State of Decay Survival Edition. Excited to put some time into. It's been a long time since I played it on 360, and I never finished it.

MarkusRJR

I can't believe none of the games I wanted are on sale, and the few games that interest me are more expensive than retail. Kind of disappointed, usually MS has good sales.

Hopefully the 360 sales are decent.

Senteevs

Seriously. How is that a sale?

I got AC:Syndicate, Far Cry Primal for $12 each a couple of weeks ago in a weekly XBox sale, and Arkham Knight for $10.

Megatron

Pretty crap sale. Maybe the 360 will have some discounts.

Might get the marvel ultimate alliance collection, who knows when that license will get pulled?

RedToad64

Does the Deluxe Edition of Sunset Overdrive work with the disc version of the game? My internet connection isn't very good, but at the same time having the extra content and a digital copy would be nice.

Falchion

Some pretty good deals, I'm guessing Overwatch is going to be one of the daily deals. Also sucks that the Sunset Overdrive season pass isn't on sale by itself because I have the base game and don't want to buy deluxe for it.

Edit: Just saw Overwatch for $38. Bleh.

Gestault

If Gears Ultimate on PC ends up around the price they have the XB1 at, I'm probably in. I really wish that had come out as a XPA.

I've definitely seen worse overall, but maaan, they need to fuck right off with some of these prices on major games like Doom, Battlefield and Titanfall. Those games have had comparable/deeper discounts elsewhere (and hell, even on Live) long enough that they just weaken the feel of the offerings, as a whole.

krpiper

How newbie friendly is seige? Like I know it's supposed to be this very tactical shooter but is it impenetrable for someone to get into it now?

theDeeDubs

Already have what I would get, but not a bad sale. Was hoping for Enter the Gungeon even if it's pretty newly released.

Gowans

I think I'm good, got so many of the good deals and the rest I can wait for Game Pass and hope they are in it.

Arondight

Forza Horizon 3 is the only one I was looking forward to but the price is still too steep for me. Discounts been the same. I'm usually not quite so hesitant especially with the great reviews but after the experience of downloading GOW4 and performance issues I've read, $70 NZD is still quite too high for me. Less than $50 would have been worth the risk. Will probably keep waiting.

spons

Gold Member
"Meh" indeed. Thanks for the warning on Just Cause 3, because with these sales I'm only looking at some usual suspects I still haven't played, which are:

Wolfenstein: The New Order: €6,60
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood: €6,60
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition: €7,50 (haven't gotten it in the previous gazillion sales)
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5): €5,00
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition: €7,50
ASTRONEER: €14,99 (as requested...)

Total: €48,19

I'll get some other games physical as they are still cheaper that way. Digital is way too expensive on some items. Hopefully there are some more interesting BC games on sale soon.

Diablo 3 good if I playing by myself?

Yes, get it. It's insanely fun for solo players.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Ok, some of these games I already got on PS4, but I don't have one at the moment.

These prices are about to make me double dip...

And I was holding out to get some of these for PS4 Pro but damn if the Scorpio is tempting me to get some of these.

I need a raise ASAP.

I guess I'll grab Goat MMO Simulator since I already have the base game from GWG.

That's it for me, they've had a lot of good weekly deals lately that I took advantage of so I can't complain.

Buy ASTRONEER, you fools. Astroneer is in all-caps because I copied the name from OP as soon as I saw it.

"Meh" indeed. Thanks for the warning on Just Cause 3, because with these sales I'm only looking at some usual suspects I still haven't played, which are:

I'll get some other games physical as they are still cheaper that way. Digital is way too expensive on some items. Hopefully there are some more interesting BC games on sale soon.

Couple of Astroneer bros :*)

For something that is clearly very early in development, it's so fucking good.

Is ScreamRide worth $7.50?

My daughters both loved the demo...and still play it at random.

Eh, it's okay. Parts of it are fun but the game can't decide what it wants to be, so it throws a bunch of stuff at the wall. Some of it sticks, some of it doesn't, but you still end up having to play some of the lesser stuff to get to the stuff you like.

Hmm, couple of bits i wouldnt mind, Redux bundle for £4.80 i might get, but with the game pass coming soon i think ill pass on the rest

zorbsie

Yep it's the usual suspects so far. It mystifies me how so many indie devs refuse to put their games on sale

My thoughts exactly. Wanted to pick up some indie games during this sale, but it doesn't look like anything I wanted is on sale. Bummer. Still some games on sale I've been looking at though.

No Sniper Elite 4 on sale. :(

Top Bottom