• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Super Game Sale 2019

Mista

Banned
096586.jpg

Don’t miss it!

Save up to 70% on over 700 games and add-ons. Ultimate and Gold members save up to 10% more

Neo_GAF

Banned
I doubt that any good game which wasnt on a typical sale will be in this list for a very good price.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I've got tons of stuff to play right now, but I've still got the Spyro trilogy and a few BC titles on my list that I'll probably pick up. Thanks for the heads up!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Am I looking at this wrong or are most of these prices higher than they have been before?
You have to be signed in to see the "gold exclusive" price. Most things are the same price they were during the last big sale, with a few notable exceptions for some newer games like Spyro Trilogy, Just Cause 4, Resident Evil 2, The Division 2, etc.

Does this include 360 games?
Yes just select "All Xbox 360 games" on the left. There are 223 Xbox 360 games for sale.

You have to be signed in to see the "gold exclusive" price. Most things are the same price they were during the last big sale, with a few notable exceptions for some newer games like Spyro Trilogy, Just Cause 4, Resident Evil 2, The Division 2, etc.

Yes just select "All Xbox 360 games" on the left. There are 223 Xbox 360 games for sale.

Yeah what caught me was Odyssey being $30 now instead of the $19.74 I've seen it on last sale.

Tiamat2san

I bought asura’s wrath, it’s been ages since I finished it.
4,99€ it’s cheap.

The most furious game ever made!

jshackles

Why da fuk Darksiders 3 still expensive?
Also wondering this, seems games aren't getting discounted as quickly as they used to. It's a tough sell at $40 especially since the first two have dipped down to sub-$5 so many times in the past.

Picked up Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy for €20.

Was searching for Resident Evil 4 but it wasn't on sale. Woke up this morning and saw it's being added to Game Pass later this month.

IKSTUGA

Picked up DMC HD Collection, South Parks, ME2 +3 and Tales of Vesperia. Now I have almost every good xbox game digitally :3

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Generation Zero..

Does anyone own this here? I'm reading it has a few faults but most of the articles i'm reading are from March and it's had a few patches since then

The premise sounds pretty damn good but is it worth a punt?

RPS37

Alright. So I got: Forza Horizon 4, Nier, Recore, and Firewatch.
The backlog was already huge but I couldn’t afford NOT to!

Top Bottom