• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Ultimate Game Sale (Begins July 7th)

The wording of that is so weird though. Surely you'd just say up to 50% off? Why would you ever give a range in that scenario. Supposed to be in communications lol.

Tbf to Microsoft the last big sale they did like this the discounts were pretty great.

I agree it makes no sense, but MS does this all the times with its planned sales.

im_dany

The wording of that is so weird though. Surely you'd just say up to 50% off? Why would you ever give a range in that scenario. Supposed to be in communications lol.

Because people see the 40-50% range and think everything is going to be on sale that much.

Hopefully that's only for X1 games and we get higher discounts on 360 games. I can see publishers with BC games go full greed and lower the discounts to make more money

KDC720

Getting Ori for sure, maybe Diablo and Borderlands if they're cheap enough.

Hoping for DmC, Korra, and Shadow Warrior to go on sale, wouldn't mind TEW season pass or The Old Blood either, but we just had a Bethesda sale a few weeks ago.

The only time I really buy games is in digital sales

MKX
Goat simulator
Borderlands

Are mine if the price is right.

Hopefully some more games will it the sale.

They might as well give away Titanfall now. Pick it up if you haven't!

Haines

Banned
Waiting always pays off on games like ori.

Will be interested to see if it's any good. Didn't hear much past launch week tbh.

Thanks for expiring all XBox credit a month ago Microsoft, you fuckers.

I had £100 worth of credit (got a fantastic deal a while back and bought loke £300 worth), and had to spend it all a few weeks ago, when I'd much rather have hung onto it.

Definitely going to get Ori and the Blind Forest. I hope Never Alone goes on sale too. I missed out on it the last time it did. Would like to see some 360 stuff I never got around to also. Guess I'll have to go get me a prepaid card and wait.

Bessy67

If it's a decent sale on Ori I'll bite. Otherwise I still have plenty of other things I need to get through first.

Chris1

Did we find out if this sale was US only? I hope not, got £100 sitting in my Xbox account hoping to grab some bargains...

All sales are world wide (as long as the game is available in that region).

I don't know why Sony and Nintendo has or used to have different sales/PS+ games for different regions but MS doesn't do that. If there's a sale or free with gold on a game it's always world wide as long as the game is available in that region.

tav7623

I'd like to see Mortal Kombat X on sale for $24 - $30, Killer Instinct Season 2 Ultra Edition for $16 - $20, Wolfenstien: The Old Blood for $8 - $10, and/or Sunset Overdrive for $16 - $20 though I seriously doubt it'll happen which sucks cause I'd be all over those games if they were being sold at those prices.

Shauni

I'd like to see Mortal Kombat X on sale for $24 - $30, Killer Instinct Season 2 Ultra Edition for $16 - $20, Wolfenstien: The Old Blood for $8 - $10, and/or Sunset Overdrive for $16 - $20 though I seriously doubt it'll happen which sucks cause I'd be all over those games if they were being sold at those prices.

You can pre-order the physical copy of The Old Blood on Microsoft's store and get $10 promotion credit, so it's kind of within your range, if you're interested in physical at all.

Chris1

Some sales are going live including Titanfall, Ori, Watch Dogs, Dying light and more

Lego Batman 3 Deluxe edition
https://store.xbox.com/en-GB/Xbox-O...-Edition/e1af57f3-d527-4c7c-affc-cb300cbfc7f0

Was £57.49
Now £14.37

VERY good deal here but also likely a price error as it's not in the 40-50% off marging. I would pick this up immediately if you're interested in it. I believe it includes the season pass but unsure.

Full sales list

Battlefield Hardline Deluxe -- 40% off
Borderlands: THC -- 40% off
Diablo 3 -- 50% off
Dragon age Inquisition & Deluxe -- 50% off (EA access soon)
Dying light & Ultimate -- 30% off
Far cry 4 & Gold - 60% off
Fifa 15 -- 10% off (WTF IS THIS?)
GoT Season pass episode 2-6 -- 40% off (Episode 1 is also free right now)
Geometry Wars -- 50% off
Goat simulator -- 33% off
GTA V & Great white shark -- 25% off
Halo: MCC -- 40% off
KI Complete -- 60% off
KI S2 -- 40% off
Lara Croft TOO -- 60% off
Lego Batman 3 -- 75% off
Shadow of Mordor - 50% off
Mortal Kombat X & Premium -- 25% off
NFS Complete -- 50% off
Ori -- 25% off
Outlast -- 50% off
State of Decay -- 33% off
Slender -- 50% off
Sniper Elite 3 -- 50% off
Sleeping dogs -- 50% off
Saints row 4 -- 60% off
Tales from the borderlands 2-5 -- 40% off
Tales from the borderlands 1-5 -- 50% off
Terraria - 60% off
ESO Premium -- 17% off
Legend of Korra - 50% off
Telltale collection -- 50% off
TWD S1&2 -- 50% off
Titanfall -- 60% off
Tower of guns -- 40% off
Watch dogs -- 50% off
White night -- 50% off
Wolfenstein bundle -- 45% off
Wwe & deluxe -- 50% off

Bessy67

Meh, looks like Ori only goes down from $20 to $15. I'm sure it's worth it but I've got too much other stuff I'm playing to add it to my backlog at that price.

Chris1

I've updated my above post with a full list of sales I think from storeparser.

Interesting. Didn't Sony pay for next gen exclusivity for Injustice? seems like a shady way around that deal so I wasn't expecting injustice to come at all but it's good for people that own the game so I won't complain.

If you're a fan of Burnout Paradise https://twitter.com/CriterionGames/status/617988172216188928 - it's also on sale right now 75% off for another ~11 hours.

Montresor

How much is Sleeping Dogs in the USA? It's $50 on the Canadian digital store so it's down to $25. Darn it. I read somewhere else that the sales price for gold members is $15.

blakep267

Meh. I can find physical copies for cheaper than some of those sales. I guess I'll get takes from the borderlands since people seem to like it

Chris1

Kinda bummed 360 games really arent on sale. Was hoping the CODs would drop in price

360 games will go on sale 100%, storeparser only tracks the XB1 store though and the XB1/360 stores are separate for some reason. xbldb does track the 360 store but that hasn't updated yet (or the 360 store hasn't updated?)

Top Bottom