• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Wire - This November, Your Xbox One Gets Faster and More Social than Ever

see5harp

I am actually super interested to see how cortana works on the Xbox. I doubt they'll allow third party stuff beyond just launching apps but that would be awesome.

And who cares about kinect games? They all suck.

Falchion

Well now I don't feel as bad for not being a preview member yet. I just hope there are some real speed differences because my One's interfacw will just freeze up for a minute if I'm in a game and trying to snap the party app or something.

Alx

Looked like an unfun tech demo. Dance central is the only game to this day that has made good use of the tech.

Nah, Disney Fantasia all the way. Brilliant game !
Dance Central Spotlight is fine, but it's more of the same Dance Central we've had since the beginning. Same for Just Dance.

Spasm

Revamped One Guide... If they don't integrate Sling into the guide, I'm ditching the service. It's on pretty thin ice with me as it is. No One Guide integration will be the last straw.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
With cortana, I hope they bring out a little USB microphone for those without Kinect. Throw in an IR blaster too while they're there.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Hm....I wonder if I'd get in. I'm out of the program at the minute, but when I was in, I used to do most of the surveys and stuff and used to post on the forums a fair bit.

Korosenai

By feedback, do they mean going on Xbox.com and talking about stuff, or do they mean doing surveys and polls on the preview dashboard app?

Human_me

By feedback, do they mean going on Xbox.com and talking about stuff, or do they mean doing surveys and polls on the preview dashboard app?

I would to know this also.
As I do lots of surveys and polls but I don't go on Xbox.com

I would imagine both, but would be nice for confirmation.

Top Bottom