• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XboxEvent.com just registered by the same company that did Xbox's E3 presentations

aj1467

Good lord, that's infinitely better than this

jdRSHjtenIEhz.jpg

I'd dying right now.

Thanks guys! :D

ironcreed

Banned
I just hope to see them bring it hard with the games. Not blocking used games and not having to be online just to play would be nice as well. If Microsoft fulfills these requests, then I will eventually own one, but PS4 will be all I need for awhile.

Raide

It's been almost 3 years since Fable 3. I think thats a pretty good rest. I'd absolutely love to see a proper Fable follow up announced.

True but Fable 3 was poor. Some interesting ideas but executed badly. Plus we have had two poor fable spinoffs as well.

would love to see them do something great with the whole aging and good/evil stuff. Need to grow them trees!

JHall

The PlayStation circle jerk on the gaming side is just incredible.

Console wars are a joke, play what you like and let it be.

It takes months to set up a reveal like this and I guarantee you that they have had everything planned by the day on how to prepare for it. I just don't see Microsoft not taking this seriously as Sony is. I doubt much has changed with their reveal after Sony's. Also, judging by some MS guy and Major Nelson's tweets, they seemed pretty confident after Sony's reveal.

Agreed, Microsoft isn't doing anything reactionary with this. I think microsofts plan is pretty set in stone, although I think they could play with the time table as they see fit. With that said I don't see them changing on anything that Sony announced.

Elginer

I would love to see Phil on stage he actually has some personality and was one of the big drives behind a lot of EU games like Killzone and LBP for Sony. Hope he's doing the same for MS as they really need it.

I love the multimedia stuff but show me games MS, everything else is an extra.

Teletraan1

Banned
I balmerized but will he show up at the event? That was the big letdown with all those Kaz avatars and gifs and he didn't even show.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what they will respond with if asked about this. Anyone wanna be a good chap and call them?

Interactive Entertainment Business: Xbox, Xbox Live, Games for Windows, Microsoft Game Studios
Edelman
Seattle
(206) 223-1606
Source: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/PR_Contacts.aspx

I'd do it myself if I could afford the call. Though an announcement is probably imminent, could happen today even for people to talk about this over the weekend. Anyway, good find ekim.

U2NUMB

Alright MS this is very simple.. open the "event" with a ton of new games.. one after the other.. new IP and ones raised from the dead (PGR).. BF4 footage showing 64+ online at once or announce that CoD next Gen will be exclusive for a month or something crazy like that. Mention Kinect 2.0 for exactly 5 min and only cool new features.. no kids crap. Show the next system.. show the controller.. mention that used games will work just fine and you can play offline.. kill those rumors.

Then say that online MP will no longer be behind a paywall (We can hope).

Confirm specs.. kick over the podium and walk off. 60 min tops. end it with a price and date. in and out lets do this.

Can not wait to own both new systems.. fun year indeed!

ekim

Rösti;48080157 said:
I wonder what they will respond with if asked about this. Anyone wanna be a good chap and call them?

I'd do it myself if I could afford the call. Though an announcement is probably imminent, could happen today even for people to talk about this over the weekend. Anyway, good find ekim.

Too expensive for me too :eek: I asked Major Nelson on twitter though. :eek:

abadguy

Banned
Too bad they didn't hold back Gears for launch. No Halo and no Gears.

A Halo 2 remake doesn't count.

There was no Halo for the launch of the 360 either. Halo 2 anniversary wouldn't be until 2014 anyway.( assuming it's being made) COD and Battlefield will be the big shooters this fall so they don't really need to release one of their own at launch. I could see them maybe releasing one early next year (Black Tusk's shooter?) if anything. Rather they have Alan Wake season 2 at launch as well as PGR5.

FrankT

Rösti;48080157 said:

We do not respond to rumor and speculationX5000. Might not even get if your not the press.

Probably just click.

iceatcs

CVG is really on fire with any Xbox relate.

No wondering, after the fake interview with gaffers on Kaz Hirai.

jbug617

Banned
I think Microsoft will focus more on showing the hardware and possible the OS. I don't really expect a lot of games there maybe 2-3 and they save the rest for E3.

Top Bottom