• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XboxEvent.com just registered by the same company that did Xbox's E3 presentations

Reiko

Banned
TDqG8HR.gif

Erect Ballmer!

Gaspode_T

People need to realize that Shane Kim was the guy in charge at the time Flight Sim and FASA got shut down...not Don Mattrick...

Shutting down Flight Sim team was probably one of the stupidest decisions I have ever seen made.

Boost

Banned
Is anyone else less hyped about MS's unveiling of Durango? After PS4, I just don't have it in me.
Yeah.

It's kinda of like, "what left" in the Microsoft space. I'm sure they will have similar things to what Sony, but people will just say, "well Sony announced it first".

Anything regarding Kinect is terrible. If they base there whole show on Kinect (which Im sure a good chunk of it will) people will walk away laughing.

Gorillaz

Yeah.

It's kinda of like, "what left" in the Microsoft space. I'm sure they will have similar things to what Sony, but people will just say, "well Sony announced it first".

Anything regarding Kinect is terrible. If they base there whole show on Kinect (which Im sure a good chunk of it will) people will walk away laughing.

I seriously think that they will go all out on this. Atleast in the beginning. It won't be all Kinect.

Justin

Yeah.

Games is what will win me over. While I think that the PS4 hardware looks amazing, the games they have shown so far are not very interesting to me. If Microsoft wants to make an impression they really needs to show some games that are further along in production that are new and exciting.

Yeah.

Much like they're laughing about Sony including a version of Kinect with every single console they sell? That kind of laughing? Oh, console wars. You so silly.

Holy poo at that Ballmer cock and balls gif. That's genius. Now make him jizz advertisements.

aj1467

Much like they're laughing about Sony including a version of Kinect with every single console they sell? That kind of laughing? Oh, console wars. You so silly.

Holy poo at that Ballmer cock and balls gif. That's genius. Now make him jizz advertisements.

Pls.

Satchel

Banned
I bet MS will debut MW4 and it will be Xbox 3 footage w/ exclusive dlc continued. what do you guys think?

I actually think MS has secured MW4 next Gen version exclusive outright.

While install bases are so low come Christmas, the cheque wouldn't have to be that big.

I'd hope it was before april :(.

Oh well. I don't have high expectations for MS but I'll give em a fair chance. Especially if Sony puts normal online play behind paywall MS has a big shot. I just feel that both companies save the best event for E3.

Izick

Gears of War: Judgement releases on the 19th of March, so I'm expecting we'll get an announcement of the event some time after that, and we'll get the event in mid April.

Top Bottom