• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XboxEvent.com just registered by the same company that did Xbox's E3 presentations

ultragif.gif

Bad ass

Tyrax

Hopefully by April they will have more playable demos than Sony, but a lot of third parties are going to hold back for E3

slider

I hope I don't hear an actual official date until much closer to the presentation.

Not saying it's the right thing to do but just for my own well being I'd rather not be in a state of anticipation for weeks!

AssaTM

I think people are less hyped because of all the hyperbole and insane rumours about the next Xbox, it's fair to say some will be legit, but a lot wont, so lets sit tight and look forward to what they're going to announce. Contrary to what some people say, Microsoft do still care about games shockingly enough, and I think some people seem to forget that sometimes and just insist they only care about video streaming or whatever else most of the time

Izick

I think people are less hyped because of all the hyperbole and insane rumours about the next Xbox, it's fair to say some will be legit, but a lot wont, so lets sit tight and look forward to what they're going to announce. Contrary to what some people say, Microsoft do still care about games shockingly enough, and I think some people seem to forget that sometimes and just insist they only care about video streaming or whatever else most of the time

I think there are a lot of people who are excited, I mean look how much this thread blew up just from the OP digging up some great dirt. (Once again, kudos OP.) I just think it won't be completely apparent until they announce the date of the event. Once we have a date, we'll have a ton of hype.

m23

Oh fuck...
http://startfy14.com/ (seems to be a kickoff for MS employees)

take a look at the agenda:
https://ustproduction.blob.core.win...5/START_FY14_Event_Agenda_and_Information.pdf
unbenannt5prq5.png

Xbox Gold is definitely a product.
Invite only means the are still keeping it under the wraps - even their employees need dedicated invitations. So the announcement should be any time but not before/during this event. (which is from march 4th to 7th)

Looking at that "Xbox Gold & Entertainment" thing and then this is interesting.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
That could warrant a new thread, ekim. Great find, ekim.

I find this a bit interesting (from the PDF file):

Retail Experience Center Open House and
START Product Showcase

The START FY14 Product Showcase will be held at the Retail
Experience Center (REC), in tandem with the REC Open
House, from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Wednesday, March 6.

Tour the updated REC, meet one-on-one with the WWRS
SMEs and BG representatives, and experience devices,
products and services firsthand. Light snacks and
beverages will be served.

A shuttle service between the Sheraton Seattle Hotel and
the REC will be available starting at 1:30 PM. The time for
the last shuttle from the Sheraton Seattle will be posted at
the shuttle pickup area.
Open for the public maybe, that's usually what open house events are. If so, some Seattle GAFer could perhaps attend and try to find something out.

Izick

Xbox Gold?...hm, I don't think it's a bad name but I just don't see it. Eh, who knows. Regardless, you are awesome ekim!

Top Bottom