• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Plus (Vita) Out Now in Europe

Glix

I'd love to replay this in my vita!! Is it coming to USA ever?

Someone tell me if it runs decent

So, yeah, apparently this was stealth-announced last year as a footnote in some Sony conference, and no notable games journalists noticed it.

Apparently, yes, it DOES have Enemy Within content.

I ASSUME this is based off of the Mobile version for obvious reasons.

Corto

What the hell?! I'm honestly a bit afraid to buy the game considering this kind of launch with no warning whatsoever. Will wait for some reviews about performance before plunging in. I'll buy it nonetheless, but if it's a technical mess I'll wait for patches or sale.

mejin

security-week-40-84-years.gif

Fisty

Holy crap Ive been waiting ages for this and Civ Rev. Wtf 2K and i bet they will be wondering why the games flopped in 3 months

Is it Enemy Unknown only, or Enemy Within as well? I MUST KNOW

While I think the mobile version of XCOM: EU/EW is pretty good, playing it on anything short of a tablet can be kinda finicky, so hopefully this is a decent port, seems to be at a decent price all things considered.

5taquitos

I was just wondering about this port yesterday! Hopefully we can get some impressions soon, this would be perfect for bedtime.

Trigger

So, yeah, apparently this was stealth-announced last year as a footnote in some Sony conference, and no notable games journalists noticed it.

Apparently, yes, it DOES have Enemy Within content.

I ASSUME this is based off of the Mobile version for obvious reasons.

Enemy Within on my handheld? Sign me up!

Tagyhag

I don't think I could play vanilla XCOM again after playing Long War. But being able to have it on the go is pretty appealing.

Holy crap Ive been waiting ages for this and Civ Rev. Wtf 2K and i bet they will be wondering why the games flopped in 3 months

Is it Enemy Unknown only, or Enemy Within as well? I MUST KNOW

Well at least they released it lol. They could have quietly canceled it like other Vita titles.

Fisty

Well at least they released it lol. They could have quietly canceled it like other Vita titles.

I mean we've known from the beginning they were mobile ports, the brunt of the work has been done for a long time. Civ Rev already released in Asia and delayed at the last second 3 times in NA. Xcom releases completely out of the blue, there was an ESRB posting but was it ever even properly announced? It just irritates me see this vicious cycle with western Vita games lol

Bully, Manhunt and XCOM Vita all stealth released on the same day. Kinda seems like someone at 2K fucked up the release date when they submitted them to SCEE. That or SCEE fucked up, which is actually probably the most likely scenario.

Kinda weird it took so long to release that Xcom 2 came out first since it was rumored since waay back. Looking forward to impressions from you guys that are downloading.

Top Bottom