• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade 2 official Japanese twitter account and website thread

Zenaku

Damn, 10PM in Japan and the game still won't run. I can't remember a recent 1st party game that didn't go live at 10PM. Gonna be retrying over the next 2 hours.

Edit: Finally in the game.

benji232

Neo Member
Damn, 10PM in Japan and the game still won't run. I can't remember a recent 1st party game that didn't go live at 10PM. Gonna be retrying over the next 2 hours.

Edit: Finally in the game.

Does the Japanese eshop xenoblade 2 include English voice over/texts like Mario odyssey?

Zenaku

Does the Japanese eshop xenoblade 2 include English voice over/texts like Mario odyssey?
No, Japanese and Chinese only I believe. There was no English in the language selection at the start anyway, probably to keep the size down.

Enjoying the game so far, but my battle options are still limited being so early in.

czk51

I woke up at 4:30am to play, now im in the office and feel like death. It's sitting in front of me.. calling me to play.. I think I'm hallucinating..

Zenaku

I woke up at 4:30am to play, now im in the office and feel like death. It's sitting in front of me.. calling me to play.. I think I'm hallucinating..
I know the feeling. I work nights and only got 4 hours sleep this morning thinking it'd go up at 10pm Japanese time, instead of midnight. I coulve got an extra 2 hours sleep. Oh well.

Big0Bear

No, Japanese and Chinese only I believe. There was no English in the language selection at the start anyway, probably to keep the size down.

Enjoying the game so far, but my battle options are still limited being so early in.

Your switch system setting is English? I ordered the Japanese collectors :(

Zenaku

Your switch system setting is English? I ordered the Japanese collectors :(
No, my systems set to Japanese, but even the eshop only lists Japanese and Chinese for X2, whereas Mario lists English and all the other languages.

I can try setting my system to English later and checking for you, but I wouldn't bet on it. Although who knows, they may have just stripped out the other languages from the eshop version, and the physical version has them included (so they can use the same cartridges everywhere).

Big0Bear

No, my systems set to Japanese, but even the eshop only lists Japanese and Chinese for X2, whereas Mario lists English and all the other languages.

I can try setting my system to English later and checking for you, but I wouldn't bet on it. Although who knows, they may have just stripped out the other languages from the eshop version, and the physical version has them included (so they can use the same cartridges everywhere).

Thanks man I’ll keep checking around online hopefully someone bought the physical. What part of Japan you in?

jwillenn

took a little nap so I can play a few hours past midnight before going back to sleep!

3 minutes until digital launch and I'm still trying to decide if I'm going English or Japanese first playthrough...

Top Bottom