• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Releases December 1st 2017

JavyOO7

Great job on getting this 2017. And I think it fixed the problem for me on Wii U Xenoblade where the text was super small. The text here looks nice and legible.

Got it pre-ordered. Just concerned about the UI and the voice acting, all the english voice acting they've showed so far has been underwhelming.

Yarbskoo

Looks good, but man, Nintendo needs to stop talking once in a while and just make a hype trailer. Let the game speak for itself a bit.

mas8705

I'll admit that I was starting to question if we were going to get XC2 this year, but it is great to know that it will be coming towards the tail end of 2017. Kudos to the developers for keeping that promise and hope that the game meets expectations. ^_^

December is the perfect month for this to come out for me can't wait, voice acting was a little iffy but what the hell game looks damn good.

Fou-Lu

I am so unbelievably happy that it is well and truly confirmed this is coming this year. I always believed it would, but the amount of people who disagrees made it hard to keep believing sometime.

Game looks incredible.

Looking incredibly forward to picking this up but I really wonder if that needed to take up 8 minutes in a Direct and be narrated by Mrs. Doubtfire.

Other than that... 2017 baby! SO GOOD!

Great to hear. Don't think I have any game of interest around that time so should be a good time sink. Glad that the direct clarified the battle system which sounded quite simple to follow after some people claimed it was hard to follow. The screen is a bit cluttered with info during battle though.

Europe:

DJoyjTUXcAIMQby.jpg

Different design and seems like a different artbook? 220 vs 200 pages, hardcover vs softcover.

Jesus Nintendo, just release on good version for all.

Voice acting is really really shit.

Loved most of it apart from the fat villain lady. My only quibble is the lip syncing is off, but given Xenoblade isn't an AAA game I'll let it slide. Can't believe there were people out there who hated the original's VA too ;___;

Dark_castle

Personally, nothing from the new trailer changed my mind about Xenoblade 2. And there's some serious awful VA, step down from the first game.

Top Bottom