• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 surpasses two million copies sold

Woopah

I liked it quite a bit but it took me some time to get into the combat system. I remember it clicking for me after someone on 4chan equated the combat of XBC2 to a rythm game with all the auto-cancelling, art-cancelling, etc.

I am really looking forward to what Monolith Soft are doing next. They are working on two games, right? This fantasy action-rpg thing which we have seen concept art for and possibly a new Xenoblade game?
The concept art is just for recruitment. A lot of MonolithSoft are helping with BOTW2 and the other main team are working on a different game. I'm personally hoping for a new IP but I'm expecting it to be Xenoblade 3. Both games should arrive in the next fiscal year.

carlosrox

Banned
Deserved. Deserved double that.

One of the best soundtracks of all time and some of the best cutscenes I've ever seen.

Play it in Japanese, there's about a billion times more emotion in the voices, I can't believe anyone plays with the English ones. Doesn't fit, feels flat (at least next to the JP one), and this super Japanese stuff just sounds better in its language.

Last edited:

Chastten

Banned
Well deserved. I still think X is the best in the series because of the Skells and the explorations but 2 was a great game in its own right. Reminds me I bought the Torna expansion on disk last summer and still have to play it. Maybe this winter, hopefully.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Nice to see Monolith Soft doing so well. They’ve really brought a unique approach to JRPGs and Nintendo systems (maybe gaming in general) in going so large and grand with their worlds.

It kind of seems like every single release does better and better, as the word of mouth drives more people to check out their work. Nintendo consoles are a risky place to release hardcore, giant learning curve JRPGs, as well as that being a risk by itself, so it’s really nice to watch.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Big tits and round asses.
If thats all it took for a game to sell well then games like these would have sold tones of copy.
233157-onechanbara-bikini-samurai-squad-xbox-360-front-cover.jpg

Hudo

Yeah Torna was pretty disappointing to me to be honest.I really didn't like the community stuff.
During the main game you hear about the previous war and it sounds like this other big epic adventure....but then you play it and it turns out it was like 70% just your group running errands for people. With progression of the few interesting story bits gated by boring MMO style sidequests.

And yeah, bringing back the mechas would be great.
I'd love the next xenoblade to be a mix. Keep the story focus of 1 and 2, but add the mechs of X. Maybe also go back to the art style of X (with less ugly characters though), I think overall it looked nicer than 2 and wasn't nearly as blurry despite running on weaker hardware.
Yeah, that would be my wish for the next Xenoblade game, like keep the story and character focus of the first two games and let me also pilot mechas. I mean, I wouldn't even say no to the mechas having some sort of characters to them themselves, akin to the blades. However, I hope they won't bring back the gacha-style blade system. I really wanted to have Kosmos in XBC2 but I gave up at a certain point. I don't want this to happen to mechas you could have....

Fbh

Yeah, that would be my wish for the next Xenoblade game, like keep the story and character focus of the first two games and let me also pilot mechas. I mean, I wouldn't even say no to the mechas having some sort of characters to them themselves, akin to the blades. However, I hope they won't bring back the gacha-style blade system. I really wanted to have Kosmos in XBC2 but I gave up at a certain point. I don't want this to happen to mechas you could have....

Yeah I never got Kosmos either :(
The gatcha stuff didn't make sense. If the game had microtransactions it would have been like "oh, ok they are making this shitty to get me to pay".

But nope, it's annoying I guess just for the sake of being annoying?

Honestly, just one if the worst jrpgs I’ve played in years. One of my biggest disappointments after the previous two games that were great.

Pretty much everything I disliked about Japan and Japanese games in one package. The love this game gets makes me really think I’ve fallen out of sync with the Japanese game fandom. Just absolute shit.

Cue another round of screams of “sexism! Objectification!“ from a certain crowd that probably never even played the game.

With a little better performance and some QoL adjustments, XC2 would be almost perfect. I haven’t touched it in more than 2 years, but it was such a great ride. I like the first XC a bit better in terms of story and environments, but XC2 easily wins on the gameplay side of things.

I feel 2 millions is on the low side of things, considering XC2 came out when there weren’t many exclusives on Switch. Probably too close to Mario, Zelda, Splatoon and MK8DX. Or maybe JRPGs are an even smaller niche than I think these days.
I played the game. All that stuff is there. Like just because you don't want to hear it, dosen't mean the points aren't valid.

But I don't care about harmless fanservice. The game is not full of smut, just some cheap tna. Though I like it when the female characters actually look cool and not bottom of the barrel generic anime waifu bait. Which is what the game really is. Beyond the terrible and obnoxious battle system, kame story, most trite main character, you have a very otaku pandery jrpg that is so lame and into that. As someone who does not like that crap and I enjoyed the other two Xeno games which were less in you face about if at all, I did'nt need another lame anime wish fulfillment story of a generic dude whose main quality is he's nice and tries real hard. So hard that he can protect his nice anime gf whose a sword and also warm the heart of the oh so tsuandre other anime sword chick. And he tries so hard that his hardness leads to most cheap ending ever.

"oh all that talk about letting go and sacrafice, fuck it YOU GET TWO ANIME WAIFUS!!'

What a lame game. If this is what is held up nowadays as a good jrpg, let the genre burn.

gtrwll

Well, it’s certainly a sign of something when a game can provoke such strong emotions - for and against.

I loved it. Had been away from JRPGs for ages, but it single-handedly rekindled my love for them. And it’s the reason why I got into Ys, Trails, Fire Emblem and so many other series that I hadn’t played before, but was encouraged to try after XC2.

Poppyseed

Fantastic game. A bit overwhelming mechanically at times but you're set once you get the hang of it. The blade skill grind is really the main thing that holds it back for me but certainly one the best JRPGs I've played. Incredible soundtrack.

The blades and nonsense gambling for them is the worst part by far. Great game let down by that utter annoyance.

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
The blades and nonsense gambling for them is the worst part by far. Great game let down by that utter annoyance.

The gatcha mechanic on the blades is indeed a glaring weakness in the game.

The other main one is the slow lead in and the time it takes to get full access to all of the combat mechanics. That one really hurts the uptake of the game and can turn a lot of players off before they get into it's full and deep combat system.

That said, it's still one of my favorite games. I was nearly turned off in the first 10 hours and was left thinking the game was a let down and really not for me but I pushed on and it turned out to be one of the best gaming experiences I've had in a long time. Once it's going it's unmatched and the character development and story for me are miles better than the rest of the series.

Glad it's doing well. Hope that means Nintendo continue to support Monolith and we get both more entries in the Xenoblade series and hopefully a new IP or two.

MagnesG

Banned
I played the game. All that stuff is there. Like just because you don't want to hear it, dosen't mean the points aren't valid.

But I don't care about harmless fanservice. The game is not full of smut, just some cheap tna. Though I like it when the female characters actually look cool and not bottom of the barrel generic anime waifu bait. Which is what the game really is. Beyond the terrible and obnoxious battle system, kame story, most trite main character, you have a very otaku pandery jrpg that is so lame and into that. As someone who does not like that crap and I enjoyed the other two Xeno games which were less in you face about if at all, I did'nt need another lame anime wish fulfillment story of a generic dude whose main quality is he's nice and tries real hard. So hard that he can protect his nice anime gf whose a sword and also warm the heart of the oh so tsuandre other anime sword chick. And he tries so hard that his hardness leads to most cheap ending ever.

"oh all that talk about letting go and sacrafice, fuck it YOU GET TWO ANIME WAIFUS!!'

What a lame game. If this is what is held up nowadays as a good jrpg, let the genre burn.
You were late on leaving the genre for good these two decades and still bitching.

Just stop playing.

You were late on leaving the genre for good these two decades and still bitching.

Just stop playing.
WTF are you talking about?

There are plenty of JRPGs that aren’t garbage like XB2 and aren’t some incel’s shitty wet dream from the last decade.

Even with the the annoying waifu fandom of weebs, games like Persona 5, XB1,XBX, FFVII Remake, End of Eternity, DQXI, Ys games, and so on aren’t shit. Hell even the dating sim P5 all about talking to anime cute girls isn’t as unbearable as XB2’s bs.

JRPGs aren’t shit. JRPG fans who like garbage like XB2 are shit and the problem.

Last edited:

MagnesG

Banned
WTF are you talking about?

There are plenty of JRPGs that aren’t garbage like XB2 and aren’t some incel’s shitty wet dream from the last decade.

Even with the the annoying waifu fandom of weebs, games like Persona 5, XB1,XBX, FFVII Remake, End of Eternity, DQXI, Ys games, and so on aren’t shit. Hell even the dating sim P5 all about talking to anime cute girls isn’t as unbearable as XB2’s bs.

JRPGs aren’t shit. JRPG fans who like garbage like XB2 are shit and the problem.
Lol then keep playing your glorified waifu simulator, and keep on bitching I guess.

Lol then keep playing your glorified waifu simulator, and keep on bitching I guess.
You mean the JRPG that has both versions as one of the highest-rated games of the previous generation? Yeah, the one with the waifus that are at least interesting and feature better writing than glorified incel pandering? That feature an actual fun battle system and a presentation and style beyond most of the genre?

It's funny you are calling that game a glorified waifu simulator in a thread about a pos game that is all about stroking your ego and telling you incels that if you are just nice and a good guy you'll get two anime waifus. Oh, and there's also quite an awful and game damaging mechanic about capturing lame looking anime girls that do your bidding.

But yeah I'll think I'll play Persona 5 and the multitude of better jrpgs out there.

MagnesG

Banned
You mean the JRPG that has both versions as one of the highest-rated games of the previous generation? Yeah, the one with the waifus that are at least interesting and feature better writing than glorified incel pandering? That feature an actual fun battle system and a presentation and style beyond most of the genre?

It's funny you are calling that game a glorified waifu simulator in a thread about a pos game that is all about stroking your ego and telling you incels that if you are just nice and a good guy you'll get two anime waifus. Oh, and there's also quite an awful and game damaging mechanic about capturing lame looking anime girls that do your bidding.

But yeah I'll think I'll play Persona 5 and the multitude of better jrpgs out there.
Yeah. Quite a blatant hypocrisy there.

This is funny as fuck you know.

"Waifu that is at least interesting" > Most main waifus in XB2 are better than 1D P5 ones lol
"Better writing" > XB2 is better 🤣
"Glorified incel pandering" > Remember that teacher wearing maid costume 'serving' you OP, did it stroke your incel meter?
"Fun battle system" > Trash repeating dungeons.

+1 for the " a presentation and style beyond most of the genre" at least

"stroking your ego and telling you incels that if you are just nice and a good guy you'll get two anime waifus"

You really did take your waifu games seriously, mad props to you. If this is not what incel is then I really don't know how worse they could get.

Bodomism

Banned

"Waifu that is at least interesting" > Most main waifus in XB2 are better than 1D P5 ones lol
"Glorified incel pandering" > Remember that teacher wearing maid costume 'serving' you OP, did it stroke your incel meter?

"stroking your ego and telling you incels that if you are just nice and a good guy you'll get two anime waifus"

You really did take your waifu games seriously, mad props to you. If this is not what incel is then I really don't know how worse they could get.
My imaginary waifus game is better than yours.

That guy is a textbook example of weeaboo.

No not really any hypocrisy.

I don't care or like waifu BS, but it's pretty idiotic to say Persona 5 doesn't have that element. Especially since a subset of it's fandom won't shut up about it.

But the difference between Persona 5 and XB2 is, there's more to it than that. XB2 is awful and its story is garbage, and it bends it's back trying to pander to waifu fandom that it compromises any real dignity it ever had, but having that abysmal nonsense ending. And the whole plot is built around pandering bs. I'm sorry, I'm not an otaku, incel, or dude who doesn't know what pussy feels like. I don't need a garbage story all about how being a nice anime dude will get you two waifus for really no reason beyond you are so nice that you melted their tsundere hearts! Like that kind of shit is lame and that's the story of Xb2. For all its dating sim aspects, the writing and characters of Persona 5 are a lot more believable and relatable too. So yes the writing is better in Persona 5 and no by playing it I don't feel like I'm playing a waifu simulator because I can ignore a lot of that stuff anyway as the story, other characters, battle system, and just other sim aspects don't feed that. Xb2 on the other hand I have no choice but to experience the poor story.

And nope, I never did the Kurokami social link because it sounded stupid. Unfrourantly I did have to experience the emotional trauma of Pyra finding a nice guy to love her as written by a 14-year-old.

Also what is trash repeating dungeons? The subway? Sure, the game is so enjoyable that a callback to P3/4 was fine to me. Part of what I liked about the game is that it basically had every troupe, story idea, mechanic, and whatever of the last two games and either expanded, improved, or mixed them up. I liked digging deeper into the subway and besides since the story dungeons were all unique this time, I did'nt mind it. But compare to XB2 who's world feels less interesting than the previous games. Yeah, that's a sequel that really feels like a downgrade in the world and level design compared to it's brothers. Unlike P5.

I mean how do you go from such a cool and unique setting such as the bodies of two giant mecha gods. Where one of the most exciting things is realizing you are climbing its hand? To generic-looking jrpg lands that I hardly ever realized that you are basically on sky whales because the game never does anything real neat with that.

How do you followup XBX with its amazing scale and the explorable world with a game where a lot of it feels smaller and less linear than even XB1?

I don't know, but they did. What a disappointment.
Huh?

RoboFu

One of the green rats
It’s a good game but a few of those fights at the end where crazy hard out of nowhere.

MagnesG

Banned
No not really any hypocrisy.

I don't care or like waifu BS, but it's pretty idiotic to say Persona 5 doesn't have that element. Especially since a subset of it's fandom won't shut up about it.

But the difference between Persona 5 and XB2 is, there's more to it than that. XB2 is awful and its story is garbage, and it bends it's back trying to pander to waifu fandom that it compromises any real dignity it ever had, but having that abysmal nonsense ending. And the whole plot is built around pandering bs. I'm sorry, I'm not an otaku, incel, or dude who doesn't know what pussy feels like. I don't need a garbage story all about how being a nice anime dude will get you two waifus for really no reason beyond you are so nice that you melted their tsundere hearts! Like that kind of shit is lame and that's the story of Xb2. For all its dating sim aspects, the writing and characters of Persona 5 are a lot more believable and relatable too. So yes the writing is better in Persona 5 and no by playing it I don't feel like I'm playing a waifu simulator because I can ignore a lot of that stuff anyway as the story, other characters, battle system, and just other sim aspects don't feed that. Xb2 on the other hand I have no choice but to experience the poor story.

And nope, I never did the Kurokami social link because it sounded stupid. Unfrourantly I did have to experience the emotional trauma of Pyra finding a nice guy to love her as written by a 14-year-old.

Also what is trash repeating dungeons? The subway? Sure, the game is so enjoyable that a callback to P3/4 was fine to me. Part of what I liked about the game is that it basically had every troupe, story idea, mechanic, and whatever of the last two games and either expanded, improved, or mixed them up. I liked digging deeper into the subway and besides since the story dungeons were all unique this time, I did'nt mind it. But compare to XB2 who's world feels less interesting than the previous games. Yeah, that's a sequel that really feels like a downgrade in the world and level design compared to it's brothers. Unlike P5.

I mean how do you go from such a cool and unique setting such as the bodies of two giant mecha gods. Where one of the most exciting things is realizing you are climbing its hand? To generic-looking jrpg lands that I hardly ever realized that you are basically on sky whales because the game never does anything real neat with that.

How do you followup XBX with its amazing scale and the explorable world with a game where a lot of it feels smaller and less linear than even XB1?

I don't know, but they did. What a disappointment.

Huh?
It seems you really like the game, so I can't fault you much, just consider that not everyone thinks like you. I think the premise and the overall mystery of getting to the Elysium is far far greater than what that wannabe high school and waifu simulator offers. At times both really don't take themselves seriously in their writing too, so I don't know why you're so fixated on its apparently grandiose writing.

Just like how I tend to skip meaningless dialogues in P5 to get to the good parts, you could just skip on the "pandering" in XB2 if you hate it that much.

The subway, and the overall long dungeons with not much difference between one another really test my patience. I can stomach dungeons in P3/4 because I can play in handheld, unlike sitting on these dungeons for hours on PS4. XB2 rhythm battle is more fun to mess around with when compared, much more complex.

IDK man, you really shouldn't take these game seriously and just enjoy them for what it is.

Last edited:

Belmonte

Would be cool if they use the numbered titles to make a traditional Xenoblade experience and use the X series to experiment different settings. Like creating X-2 with post apocalyptic theme where instead of robots, you drive cars, tanks and motorbikes, like Metal Max but with the insane exploration of Xenoblade!

I mean if anything my point is that you can't skip the pandering. That's what the game is about. The whole story is built around Rex and Pyra/Tusandre Prya. If you find that story really un-engaging because it comes off kind of creepy then well that's a pretty good chunk of the game. You want to call P5 a waifu sim, sure it is. It's, not an aspect that I care about, but it's there. But it's just an aspect of the game and not really built solely around it. The main story is not about if Joker will warm the hearts of the girls and date them. The dating stuff is a side part( a popular one with plenty of focus) of a game about high school life. It's a school sim, a teenager sim, and so yeah dating and other stuff should be there. And unlike say Xb2 I never find the dating to be all that creepy. Yes, it devolves into simply talk and listen to these girls as they talk, and then you profit. But that's also how all the social links work. And ideally, you go through a decent subplot with that character and usually, the things in those plots are all grounded and relatable things. So maybe, in the end, I don't bat an eye.

But I bat an eye at an anime girl with big boobs who's also your weapon/summon and I guess you're her master. But it's ok because Rex is such a decent guy and since he's so nice he'll get two in the end. Oh remember that talk of sacrifice? Yeah, that was a lie. Yeah maybe I don't like modern anime, but it reeks of all this summon your waifu bs that is popular today. And I never cared about the "romance" between Prya and Rex because it all feels so juvenile. It feels so unearned. It feels forced. And that's why I call it pandery. Because I don't see anything to it. She really solely exists to be an anime gf. I hardly even remember a sole interesting thing about her character. And there are two of them and the 2nd one is even more anime troupy. Sorry, I hated them and their game. I mean there's also a "collect anime girl" mechanic which you can't ignore. Sure you can have generic blades, but the better ones(mostly anime girls) you want. So no I don't think you can ignore it.

It's been years so I hardly remember it all, but I hated the battle system. The randomness of the Blades was annoying as was having to have the right blades to complete colored chained stuff. I remember not being able to do certain combos because I wasn't graced with exactly the loadout I needed thanks to the gotcha influenced stuff. Felt like crap. I remember the game feeling slower than XB1 or X because unlike those the auto-attack stops the moment you move the character. Really messing with the pace of the whole topple mechanic from the previous game.

It's wrong for me to label people who like Xb2 as incels, sure. I just really hate this game. A prime example of everything I hate.

Last edited:

FStubbs

Nice to see Monolith Soft doing so well. They’ve really brought a unique approach to JRPGs and Nintendo systems (maybe gaming in general) in going so large and grand with their worlds.

It kind of seems like every single release does better and better, as the word of mouth drives more people to check out their work. Nintendo consoles are a risky place to release hardcore, giant learning curve JRPGs, as well as that being a risk by itself, so it’s really nice to watch.
Nintendo handhelds have been a great place to release them for 3-4 generations now, so ...

MagnesG

Banned
I mean if anything my point is that you can't skip the pandering. That's what the game is about. The whole story is built around Rex and Pyra/Tusandre Prya. If you find that story really un-engaging because it comes off kind of creepy then well that's a pretty good chunk of the game. You want to kill P5 waifu sim, sure it is. it's not an aspect that I care about, but it's there. But it's just an aspect of the game and not really built solely around it. The main story is not about if Joker will warm the hearts of the girls and date them. The dating stuff is a side part( a popular one with plenty of focus) of a game about high school life. It's a school sim, a teenager sim, and so yeah dating and other stuff should be there. And unlike say Xb2 I never find the dating to be all that creepy. Yes, it devolves into simply talk and listen to these girls as they talk, and then you profit. But that's also how all the sociol links work. And ideally you go through a decent subplot with that character and usually the things in those plots are all grounded and relatable things. So maybe, in the end, I don't bat an eye.

But I bat an eye at an anime girl with big boobs who's also your weapon/summon and I guess you're her master. But it's ok because Rex is such a decent guy and since he's so nice he'll get two in the end. Oh remember that talk of sacrifice? Yeah, that was a lie. Yeah maybe I don't like modern anime, but it reeks of all this summon your waifu bs that is popular today. And I never cared about the "romance" between Prya and Rex because it all feels so juvenile. It feels so unearned. It feels forced. And that's why I call it pandery. Because I don't see anything to it. She really solely exists to be an anime gf. I hardly even remember a sole interesting thing about her character. And there are two of them and the 2nd one is even more anime troupy. Sorry, I hated them and their game. I mean there's also a "collect anime girl" mechanic which you can't ignore. Sure you can have generic blades, but the better ones(mostly anime girls) you want. So no I don't think you can ignore it.

It's been years so I hardly remember it all, but I hated the battle system. The randomness of the Blades was annoying as was having to have the right blades to complete colored chained stuff. I remember not being able to do certain combos because I wasn't graced with exactly the loadout I needed thanks to the gotcha influenced stuff. Felt like crap. I remember the game feeling slower than XB1 or X because unlike those the auto-attack stops the moment you move the character. Really messing with the pace of the whole topple mechanic from the previous game.

It's wrong for me to label people who like Xb2 as incels, sure. I just really hate this game. A prime example of everything I hate.
Why are focusing so much on these waifu aspect of it? The main plot every Persona games are just "there", decent at best, recycled trash at worst. It's always the dating and subplot aspect that people enjoyed and anticipated about, and don't bullshit me in saying the dating aspect on P5 is not creepy, based on your standards (XB2). Either you're biased or just idk, hypocrite?

OMG your words, so juvenile. Unearned, forced. Pandery (?!). Did you need to see and earn everything to enjoy the story? Again what type of criteria are these lol.
I'm done. Thank you for your perspective though.

Danjin44

You need to accept the fact that not everyone will share your opinion.....thats life, being annoyed and insult people for liking a game that you personally don't like makes you look childish.

Last edited:
Why are focusing so much on these waifu aspect of it? The main plot every Persona games are just "there", decent at best, recycled trash at worst. It's always the dating and subplot aspect that people enjoyed and anticipated about, and don't bullshit me in saying the dating aspect on P5 is not creepy, based on your standards (XB2). Either you're biased or just idk, hypocrite?

OMG your words, so juvenile. Unearned, forced. Pandery (?!). Did you need to see and earn everything to enjoy the story? Again what type of criteria are these lol.
I'm done. Thank you for your perspective though.
Speak for yourself. The main plot of P3 was good and atmospheric. I also liked P5's plot a good deal. I hardly like the new age Persona's for just the dating aspect. That's some fans, not all. No I don't find it creepy, because none of the female party members are literally tied to the main character, and the game doesn't end with a conclusion that falls flat on its face so that the main character can be happy with two anime babes. Which is what Xb2 is. No, the "dating" aspects are mostly like every social link where you find out more about that character's subplot and usually aren't framed as I'm going to fall in love with you because you're my master, and I'm your weapon. And of course, I have a bias. I like P5 and dislike Xb2.
Huh? I'm the only one here actually explaining my point and giving an argument. What are you talking about needing to see and earn everything to enjoy the story? I'm talking about the sub-text, framing, and theming of the story. How the story works. The story is pandery. P5's not or if it is, it's too modern teenagers and not solely the older male otakus playing the game. What criteria are those? The criteria of wanting a good story with good characters beyond anime otaku's fantasy.

MagnesG

Banned
Speak for yourself. The main plot of P3 was good and atmospheric. I also liked P5's plot a good deal. I hardly like the new age Persona's for just the dating aspect. That's some fans, not all. No I don't find it creepy, because none of the female party members are literally tied to the main character, and the game doesn't end with a conclusion that falls flat on its face so that the main character can be happy with two anime babes. Which is what Xb2 is. No, the "dating" aspects are mostly like every social link where you find out more about that character's subplot and usually aren't framed as I'm going to fall in love with you because you're my master, and I'm your weapon. And of course, I have a bias. I like P5 and dislike Xb2.

Huh? I'm the only one here actually explaining my point and giving an argument. What are you talking about needing to see and earn everything to enjoy the story? I'm talking about the sub-text, framing, and theming of the story. How the story works. The story is pandery. P5's not or if it is, it's too modern teenagers and not solely the older male otakus playing the game. What criteria are those? The criteria of wanting a good story with good characters beyond anime otaku's fantasy.
Okay man. Have a good day.

Danjin44

Yeah I guess I made the mistake of interacting with people who like this trash game.
Why do you need be such ass about it? Everyone have different taste in games, let people like what they want to like....is that too much for you?

Last edited:

Rat Rage

If they get rid of the MMO combat system, they could probably sell double as much.

Improving the Character design would also help, I guess? The shit these characters wear just looks stupid.

Top Bottom