• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch) is on the NA Press Site, PR and HQ screens in OP 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's great that Xenoblade (as well as Fire Emblem, which was announced right after it, so tangentially related) is a safe assumption for US release every time a new game gets announced instead of the usual fucking song and dance Nintendo used to pull in the Wii/DS era.

It's like Nintendo's learned that gamers like having shit to play between the annual Mario releases, biannual Zelda remasters and 5-6 year gaps between new Zelda games.

Not feeling the design of the main character. He looks like he belongs in a Level 5 game, and I can just smell his cutscenes about hope and friendship from miles away. Aside from that, I'm totally down. The art style looks like a departure from the other games, but I don't mind that every entry looks different, especially since none of them were lookers from up close to begin with. I just want more nopon in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom