• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D: Japan getting a Special Soundtrack CD with 1st print

L~A

Nintendo just announced it via Twitter:

B8VAz2kCcAIHkxl.jpg:large

It's the same CD that came with the Wii Edition (and that Europe got via Club Nintendo download back in 2012). Tracks are:

Main Theme - Yoko Shimomura
Colony 9 - Yoko Shimomura
Time to Fight - Yoko Shimomura
Gaur Plain - ACE+
Memories - Manami Kiyoto
Forest of the Nopon - Manami Kiyoto
You Will Know Our Names - ACE+
Mechonis Field - ACE+
Engage the Enemy - ACE+
Bionis' Awakening - Manami Kiyoto
Once We Part Ways - ACE+
Beyond the Sky

Fandangox

Well I take solace that it not making it here means I wouldn't be tempted to buy a game I already have (most likely superior) copy of.

But man, the entire Xenoblade soundtrack..

Edit: Oh just select tracks.

wiibomb

Wow.. Even if that's only selected tracks it's still very nice.. Wish NoA did the same, but knowing them...

Even if the USA gets this, scalpers will prevent anyone from having it.
Not to create a philosophical debate on scalping, but let's remember that scalpers are only able to do what they do with Nintendo products because A) Nintendo doesn't supply enough and B) Retailers don't do enough to enforce purchase limits.

It doesn't matter anyways, because NoA is terrible, we'll never get it.

Aru

Looking at the tracks, it seems like a physical version of the digital mini soundtrack they offered with the EU release of Xenoblade.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to end up buying the New 3DS version despite already owning a Wii version, with or without this bonus. u_u

WarAdept

Whatever replaces Club Nintendo, they better bloody put the full soundtrack of Xenoblade Chronicles as a reward.

Or better yet, slap it on the collectors of XC:3D. Or XCX.

Draconian

This is the one time I'm not all that upset because I already own the four disc soundtrack. Hopefully it'll come over here for those that don't though.

Velcro Fly

I'd love to get this in NA but I'm not holding out much hope. They'd probably make like a thousand of them and charge $50 and say it's a special edition and it would be sold out in seconds.

I'll buy and enjoy the game day 1 on that brand new system though.

Dunan

That's a beautiful jewel case, but the full soundtrack isn't exactly ugly, and it contains four discs of Xenoblade awesomeness.

Out of print now, but you can still find it if you look around:

med-cd2-04333.jpg

Recompose

Neo Member
If this offer is coming to the states, I just might cave and buy Xenoblade again. A condensed version of the massive soundtrack sounds really awesome.

Garou

That's a beautiful jewel case, but the full soundtrack isn't exactly ugly, and it contains four discs of Xenoblade awesomeness.

Out of print now, but you can still find it if you look around:

med-cd2-04333.jpg

Still available at Amazon.co.jp, so not out of print.

Brofield

It has the GOAT Beyond The Sky. It's a must need in my collection already.

Hell, I don't even plan to get a n3DS in February but I will pre-order this immediately for the soundtrack if/when this comes to North America.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Hoping my preorder at Amiami comes with this.

L~A

Since Club Nintendo registrations in Europe end before this game comes out (2 days, actually), they can't even do a "register the game, get the CD!" offer...

Well, I don't mind since I actually bought the soundtrack back in the days (same for The Last Story).

dgco86

Sorry to bump this, but did anyone get the soundtrack with their online preorders? Apparently Nippon Yasan didn't.

Top Bottom