• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Xenoblade Chronicles X: Wii U bundle boxart (Japan)

FryHole

Mar 9, 2012
Give me that box, but put a doll figurine in there rather than a Wii U and we're set.

orochi91

Jan 10, 2014
They couldn't slap some artwork on that Wii U?

Something like that WW edition Wii U would have been nice.

Zornica

Banned
Mar 20, 2011
is the pre paid card just eShop money?
I'd rather have a xeno suica to be honest

let's see if I can spare a few thousand yen...

Xemnas89

Mar 2, 2014
That box art is incredible. I'd love to have it just to look at every once in a blue moon.

Occam

Oct 15, 2013
I wonder why they aren't showing the faces of the characters.

Oh, I remember.

FryHole

Mar 9, 2012
Y-yeah... yeah! That's what I meant...
:p

I can't wait to see what Nintendo offer in the west for this game. I'm not usually big on limited editions but I'll pay stupid money for something good for XCX.

I wonder why they aren't showing the faces of the characters.

Oh, I remember.
Well thank God you brought that up, for a minute there I thought we might reach page 2 of the thread without a mention.

Neo Dark

Jul 28, 2014
Whoa. That is awesome. Thought that was a game bundle for a second. Didn't realize that's the box for the console itself. Really excited for this game. Needs to release here sooner.

cityhunter

Banned
Feb 20, 2009
wish they've done more limited theme machines instead of just throwing the game in and call it a day. I like those limited editions lol

Shaanyboi

Banned
Nov 16, 2012
Vancouver
God fucking damnit

Why did Nintendo go with those absolutely shit light-blue cases and header?! The dark blue on this looks so much better.

Never too late to rebrand though, right? Right?!