• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: Wii U bundle boxart (Japan)

L~A

Remember the Wii U bundle Xenoblade Chronicles X is getting? Well, here is its boxart:

B_KFqYZUQAIUjJ3.jpg:large

Contents:

Source

Zornica

Banned
is the pre paid card just eShop money?
I'd rather have a xeno suica to be honest

let's see if I can spare a few thousand yen...

FryHole

Y-yeah... yeah! That's what I meant...

:p

I can't wait to see what Nintendo offer in the west for this game. I'm not usually big on limited editions but I'll pay stupid money for something good for XCX.

I wonder why they aren't showing the faces of the characters.

Oh, I remember.

Well thank God you brought that up, for a minute there I thought we might reach page 2 of the thread without a mention.

AdanVC

Hnnnnnghh it's like instead of a Wii U console, you're buying the Mech of the boxart since there's no image of the Wii U console on the front. Looks awesomeeee!

Neo Dark

Whoa. That is awesome. Thought that was a game bundle for a second. Didn't realize that's the box for the console itself. Really excited for this game. Needs to release here sooner.

wish they've done more limited theme machines instead of just throwing the game in and call it a day. I like those limited editions lol

Shaanyboi

Banned
God fucking damnit

Why did Nintendo go with those absolutely shit light-blue cases and header?! The dark blue on this looks so much better.

Never too late to rebrand though, right? Right?!

Top Bottom