• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XenobladeX |Import OT| Discovery of Superb View: http://youtu.be/HgIXNOEv_40

TheMoon

all the character DLC will be included for free in teh Western release, according to gameinformer's latest article on the game. can't link because scans aren't allowed.

edit: oh and also Lin is 15 now for us sensitive folks. :D

i liked the story a lot more than the one of Blade Wii, and so the characters.

the thing is, in this game the sidequests are essential to get the most of the plot. Without them the main plot is quite short yes, but the subquests are part of the experience.

I think this is really important for new players, explore the world, do the normal and kizuna quests to really get the most of it.

Are you pointed towards side quests that are important to the plot? Similar to how MGSV works?

all the character DLC will be included for free in teh Western release, according to gameinformer's latest article on the game. can't link because scans aren't allowed.

Doesn't seem like a high enough rise in age for them to not censor the fuck out of the costumes still, so I expect that.

Really like hearing that about the DLC though. I love owning complete games on one physical version.

hmm so they changed Lynlee to Lin Lee.... lol

Z3M0G

If you didn't do all the quests, Xenoblade actually had some fantastic ways of controlling how you progressed. It's the years of compulsion needing to collect and explore everything that makes people feel the contrary.

Are you saying I should simply stop doing side quests and pound the story in Xenoblade on Wii? Can I progress easily that way? Or will I need to stop and grind at points?

I still need to finish it...

Are you saying I should simply stop doing side quests and pound the story in Xenoblade on Wii? Can I progress easily that way? Or will I need to stop and grind at points?

I still need to finish it...
That's what I did and I had a great experience, I only needed to grind once for like an hour, otherwise the progression is quite organic

Totally doing this when/if I play next. Thanks!
No problem, I feel that the game is honestly set up this way, at least for the first play through. The pacing is excellent if you just focus on the main quest and the occasional sidequest that is directly in your path. Otherwise you get bogged down in all the side stuff and the story loses its intensity. Once you replay it though you are already invested in the world and characters, so the exploration is more welcome and enjoyable since you already know how the story will play out.

No you can't.

I'll ask and see if I can find out.

That sounds like the Doll workshop, or something like that. I know it's something to do with NLA.

meh all this stuff is on the wiki already, apparently it's in the cutscenes during certain sidequests

anyway, after listing to all the vocal songs it feels like the good ones are the ones that are hidden away while the shitty ones are front and center lmao

Ozium

sorry to bump thread but I didnt want to make a topic to ask a dumb question so here goes:

do you guys know if the performance is better with the game downloaded from the eshop compared to the disc version with all the data packs.. is the eshop version still faster or does the data packs make the disc version on par?

thanks

Top Bottom