• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenosaga hate thread, special guest Fady K

ethelred said:
"We love Episode 1 and Episode 2! They're so great! But, uh, guys, you really should play Episode 3 -- it's the good one! You can trust us with our Xeno-related recommendations! You'll like it this time! We promise! "

260px-LucyFootball.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Like I said, I don't even care what happens. I'm not MISSING anything. For every copy of Xenosaga III enjoyed, there are like 20 BETTER games that person could have been playing, that arent related to a bomba franchise.

Allow me to turn the knife
Dynasty Warriors > Xenosaga

Truth.

Avalon

Fady K said:
(EpIII - combat is simple to get into, very fast paced, and fun)

It's severely compromised. There is no depth, no challenge and very little variety in terms of how battles play out.

Fady K said:
(EpIII - game full of music, and excellent music at that)

This is largely opinion based... Yuki's Episode II OST was fantastic. Even though you could tell she was trying to imitate Mitsuda's style it still felt very unique, it was very refreshing.

Episode III pretty much lacked all those qualities. There were a couple of reoccurring themes (She is coming back, Fatal Fight, etc) and the Episode II versions sounded FAR better.

Fady K said:
(EpIII- some of the coolest boss battles in RPG history, very memorable)

Episode III featured some of the most bland boss battles of this generation. What separated a boss from a normal battle? Simple. More HP and usually some super powerful attack that they would launch after warning you varies times. Boss battles were pathetic.

Fady K said:
EpIII- the highlight of the game, here, everything makes sense.)

This is the only thing I agree with. Nothing story related is without meaning. Nothing was simply thrown out.

[QUOTE-Fady K](EpIII - unfortunately, EpIII is edited - overall less than a minute tho)[/QUOTE]

Blood was there for a reason. The editing hurt the emotional impact of some very critical scenes.

Fady K said:
(EpIII - an extremely surprisingly great finale for a series that many are disappointed with)

Taking everything into account, I have to disagree with you.

Episode III is a game filled with compromises. Everything from the way the gameplay is set up to the way the story is told. I found it absolutely insane how much the game referred to events that never happened in game. I know there are database entries, but it just isn't the same as watching them unfold.

duckroll

Avalon said:
Episode III is a game filled with compromises. Everything from the way the gameplay is set up to the way the story is told. I found it absolutely insane how much the game referred to events that never happened in game. I know there are database entries, but it just isn't the same as watching them unfold.

I totally agree with this. It hurts even more because Pied Piper and A Missing Year will never be released in English. Without them, many scenes in Ep3 felt like you were missing an entire episode somewhere. The entire Ziggy resolution with Voyager has pretty much no meaning in XS Ep1-3, but taking PP into account it's actually quite powerful.

Sucks for the series though, just like everything else Xenosaga related it's a cluster**** in delivery and organization. They couldn't even be bothered to create a few nice cutscenes as flashbacks to summarize the major events of PP. I guess they felt it wasn't worthwhile, since the entire series was a loss anyway. :p

A Missing Year was probably supposed to have been part of the Ep3 script too, but they probably ran out of budget and cut it out. Only to decide to put it up with voices as a series of flash episodes leading up to the JP release. Lame. I guess they felt an important plot revelation like who Nephilim really was and what really happened to Lost Jerusalem to be "trivial" plot points. :p

What sickens me is that even though the entire series is a mess of shit and everything real fans should care about have been compromised and stamped on and shat on, some stupid fanboys still insist on clinging to some imaginary support group deceiving themselves that caring about Xenosaga means anything. Pro-tip: It doesn't and Namco doesn't ****ing care. Move on. :p

Fady K

duckroll said:
I do. Fatebreaker knows it. Too bad Fady didn't. :lol

I like MOMO too! ;_;

Gotta add this to my duckroll fact book :p

Mana Knight said:
Yeah, I tell the same to people who refuse to play Episode III, because of what they thought of Episode I and/or II. I definitely think Episode III is awesome, but I cannot deny I loved Episodes I & II also (Before I played Episode III, Episode I was my favorite game during the PS2/Xbox/GC generation). QUOTE]

Woah, we think alike.

6.8 said:
Yeah, we're such suckers for not buying the third episode when we bought and wasted time on the first and second games in the series and ended up being completely dissapointed.
IT'S REALLY SHOCKING!

Since u already wasted time playing the first two, satisfy urselves with the awesome third game :D and u wont be disappointed.

pancakesandsex said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Like I said, I don't even care what happens. I'm not MISSING anything. For every copy of Xenosaga III enjoyed, there are like 20 BETTER games that person could have been playing, that arent related to a bomba franchise.

Allow me to turn the knife
Dynasty Warriors > Xenosaga

Truth.

U dont know what ur missing till u try :p Gotta play before u say ;) And dynasty warriors is better..?? Dynasty Warriors sucks i think. Devil Kings aint too bad tho :D

Mana Knight said:
The third one is the best episode. Anyone who's an RPG gamer needs to buy it IMO.

I had a feeling Fady K was in the Xenosaga facebook group, and he is.

U speak the truth!

Lol! U found me on facebook! R u known as manabyte in there too?

Avalon said:
It's severely compromised. There is no depth, no challenge and very little variety in terms of how battles play out.

This is largely opinion based... Yuki's Episode II OST was fantastic. Even though you could tell she was trying to imitate Mitsuda's style it still felt very unique, it was very refreshing.

Episode III pretty much lacked all those qualities. There were a couple of reoccurring themes (She is coming back, Fatal Fight, etc) and the Episode II versions sounded FAR better.

Episode III featured some of the most bland boss battles of this generation. What separated a boss from a normal battle? Simple. More HP and usually some super powerful attack that they would launch after warning you varies times. Boss battles were pathetic.

This is the only thing I agree with. Nothing story related is without meaning. Nothing was simply thrown out.

Blood was there for a reason. The editing hurt the emotional impact of some very critical scenes.

Taking everything into account, I have to disagree with you.

I actually found a lot to the variety of things to do in battle. There were plenty of moves, ether spells, and tech attacks to use.

I also love Yuki's Episode II soundtrack, after listening to it in 3 though, i dont think I wanted Mitsuda back as a composer for Xenosaga.

Boss battles are anything but bland to me. U enter a boss fight with a REAL boss, u just feel it. Many of them were memorable cause ur fighting characters/enemies u never thought ud fought, they were all fairly challenging, and of course - great music :D (listen to Promised Pain and Battle of Your Soul). The editing of blood wasnt really a smart move, but thats one of my only complaints in the game. Those scenes were already emotional enough without the blood for me, though, to be honest. I agree with u about that stuff in the database is different than watching them unfold...but theres simply too much, i guess. And what was there in the end, i loooooooved.

duckroll said:
I totally agree with this. It hurts even more because Pied Piper and A Missing Year will never be released in English. Without them, many scenes in Ep3 felt like you were missing an entire episode somewhere. The entire Ziggy resolution with Voyager has pretty much no meaning in XS Ep1-3, but taking PP into account it's actually quite powerful.

Sucks for the series though, just like everything else Xenosaga related it's a cluster**** in delivery and organization. They couldn't even be bothered to create a few nice cutscenes as flashbacks to summarize the major events of PP. I guess they felt it wasn't worthwhile, since the entire series was a loss anyway. :p

A Missing Year was probably supposed to have been part of the Ep3 script too, but they probably ran out of budget and cut it out. Only to decide to put it up with voices as a series of flash episodes leading up to the JP release. Lame. I guess they felt an important plot revelation like who Nephilim really was and what really happened to Lost Jerusalem to be "trivial" plot points. :p

What sickens me is that even though the entire series is a mess of shit and everything real fans should care about have been compromised and stamped on and shat on, some stupid fanboys still insist on clinging to some imaginary support group deceiving themselves that caring about Xenosaga means anything. Pro-tip: It doesn't and Namco doesn't ****ing care. Move on. :p

Actually, Pied Pipers storyline is a part of the XS3 database. All of the details are covered there. As for the missing year flashbacks, Namco said theyre working on it for their website- the US one, no concrete details, but they did announce it. Heres hoping. I actually understood and felt all the emotion i needed to in the Ziggy/Voyager scenes cause I read the PP stuff in the database.

I understand how many people think Xenosaga is a cluster**** in delivery and organization, but in 3...thats not the case at all.

And I simply CANT ignore where u say: "the entire series is a mess of shit and everything real fans should care about have been compromised and stamped on and shat on, some stupid fanboys still insist on clinging to some imaginary support group deceiving themselves that caring about Xenosaga means anything. Pro-tip: It doesn't and Namco doesn't ****ing care. Move on. :p" - Dude, dude, dude. Stop speaking on the behalf of many fans u dont freakin know (just as u taught me yesterday - not to speak out of my ass about u cause i dont know anything about u) There is no "imaginary" support group crap here. There is no clinging desperately to anything here. There wouldve been by some weirdos out there. But with Episode III, Monolith took all its shit back and put its act together extremely well. U think as a Xeno fan i was in love with the Episode I and II treatments? Sure i loved Episode I, and really liked II. But there was a lot of things that they both lacked, and with Episode III, the answer we all wanted (as Xenosaga fans) has come. How would u know Namco doesnt freakin care? Do u work with the Xenosaga developers? And even if they didnt care? So what. They delivered one hell of a game in the end, one that ended spectalularly well. So even if they dont care, as long as they did their job right in the end, thats all i give a damn about.

Peace

ethelred

Fady K said:
Thats too bad, bro, sorry u missed out on one of the greatest storylines since the renaissance period :D.

Fady K said:
Thats too bad, bro, sorry u missed out on one of the greatest storylines since the renaissance period :D.

Fady K said:

Fady K said:

Fady K said:

Fady K said:

Fady K said:

Fady K said:

Fady K said:

lucy-football.jpg

Dead

well not really...yet
Wow. I lol'd, I cried, I was creeped the **** out! Everything you could ask for in a Gaf thread!

This is a legendary, even without the appearances of the regular Xeno-haters here at Gaf :D

Fady K

ethelred said:

Dont be like Charlie Brown here, and jump in ethelred :D

Dead said:
Wow. I lol'd, I cried, I was creeped the **** out! Everything you could ask for in a Gaf thread!

This is a legendary, even without the appearances of the regular Xeno-haters here at Gaf :D

You see whats in bold now? Just helping you figure out how you would feel about XS3 :D

Fady K said:
U dont know what ur missing till u try :p Gotta play before u say ;) And dynasty warriors is better..?? Dynasty Warriors sucks i think. Devil Kings aint too bad tho

I am not missing out because i don't care what happens. The story is a convoluted cluster**** mess that spirals off into I don't care anymore land.

The fact that you are so adamantly trying to convince the people who already bailed out (as they should have) is a crime against good gaming. With every post you make yourself out to be a bigger full-of-shit fanboy than the last, I put you in the same category as someone who takes pride in the title "Evangelion Lecturer".

Devil kings is an edited abortion with nowhere neat the depth that DW/SW has (Although the sequel, Sengoku Basara 2 takes the mass beatemup formula in a different direction, and stands pretty well on its own). If you don't even know that then don't bother commenting further unless you really want to derail this "legendary" thread.

Avalon

Fady K said:
I actually found a lot to the variety of things to do in battle. There were plenty of moves, ether spells, and tech attacks to use.

None of that matters when the mechanics are so horribly simplified. There are a lot of options, but they all do the same thing.

Fady K said:
I also love Yuki's Episode II soundtrack, after listening to it in 3 though, i dont think I wanted Mitsuda back as a composer for Xenosaga.

I felt like that after Episode II. Not so much after III. That flare of originality was gone.

Fady K said:
Boss battles are anything but bland to me. U enter a boss fight with a REAL boss, u just feel it. Many of them were memorable cause ur fighting characters/enemies u never thought ud fought, they were all fairly challenging, and of course - great music (listen to Promised Pain and Battle of Your Soul).

I meant from a gameplay perspective. When I can into a critical battle, I expect it to be different from a normal encounter. In Episode III I found that most weren't.

duckroll said:

Don't forget, you favorite character didn't get any development in Episode III. :(

Oh well, I think it's pointless to continue this debate.

Fady K

Avalon said:
None of that matters when the mechanics are so horribly simplified. There are a lot of options, but they all do the same thing.

I felt like that after Episode II. Not so much after III. That flare of originality was gone.

I meant from a gameplay perspective. When I can into a critical battle, I expect it to be different from a normal encounter. In Episode III I found that most weren't.

Don't forget, you favorite character didn't get any development in Episode III. :(

Oh well, I think it's pointless to continue this debate.

Seriously. I respect ur opinion tho, Avalon, especially since u played it.

Mana Knight said:
The third one is the best episode. Anyone who's an RPG gamer needs to buy it IMO.

I believe you that it's the best, because it's universally acclaimed as such, but you don't get it. It's called risk. You wasted $100 (and many hours) on one/two games that you disliked, and time playing them. Will you go and buy the last one if someone that has enjoyed those two games say it's the best episode? Will you seriously risk putting time and money in that while there are sequels to RPGs that I've enjoyed coming out at the same time?
I mean seriously?

I'm waiting till it's $10 and I feel masochist. Maybe.

ethelred

6.8 said:
I believe you that it's the best, because it's universally acclaimed as such, but you don't get it. It's called risk. You wasted $100 (and many hours) on one/two games that you disliked, and time playing them. Will you go and buy the last one if someone that has enjoyed those two games say it's the best episode? Will you seriously risk putting time and money in that while there are sequels to RPGs that I've enjoyed coming out at the same time?
I mean seriously?

No, you really don't get it.

Kool-AidMan.jpg

They need you to take a sip.

Now see, these people understand exactly how I feel about Breath of Fire, and why I don't really care what people have to say about Dragon Quarter. I paid my dues with the first 2 BoF games, and I really simply don't care about how omggreat BoF5 supposedly is, just like they don't care how XS3 supposedly is too.

*group hug*

6.8 said:
I mean seriously?

It's more opportunity cost than risk.

You could sink 80 hours into XSII, or you could carve that bear out of wood you always wanted to carve.
It's just not going to be as fun to play as other games to many people (including myself).

Avalon said:

what the hell.

I'm not one to judge others' tastes, but that XS3 music is some of the best this year. In fact, the only thing I can think of that's been better this year is Tales of Legendia.

Red Scarlet said:
Now see, these people understand exactly how I feel about Breath of Fire, and why I don't really care what people have to say about Dragon Quarter. I paid my dues with the first 2 BoF games, and I really simply don't care about how omggreat BoF5 supposedly is, just like they don't care how XS3 supposedly is too.

*group hug*

Slightly different situation given the continuity resets and the fact that BoFV plays nothing like the previous 4, but thats definitely not the series for everyone.

I need to trudge (loading sucks) through 3 on my psp one of these days.

Avalon

Seriously. I respect ur opinion tho, Avalon, especially since u played it.

In all honesty, Xenogears/Saga (more the latter) is a guilty pleasure for me. I enjoy the pretentious storytelling, the character drama and the atmosphere. However, I have to acknowledge the fact that Xenosaga pretty much represents everything that is wrong with Japanese RPGs.

Fady K said:
I'm Mana Knight, not Mana Byte.:) Anyway, I am appointed as one of the officers in the group, as a Xenosaga character.
Fady K said:
U dont know what ur missing till u try :p Gotta play before u say ;) And dynasty warriors is better..?? Dynasty Warriors sucks i think. Devil Kings aint too bad tho :D
I kind of like DW, but Devil Kings sure is better though. :) Whoever said Dynasty Warriors is better than Xenosaga needs some help IMO.
6.8 said:
I mean seriously?
I could say the same about Nintendo consoles to an extent, because the N64 disappointed me and the Cube wasn't all that great to me; therefore, I have next to no interest in the Wii for now, all because of that.

pancakesandsex said:
Slightly different situation given the continuity resets and the fact that BoFV plays nothing like the previous 4, but thats definitely not the series for everyone.

I played through the first two and wrote the series off for eternity. People try to get me to play 5, despite knowing what I've said. Unpossible!

lyre

pancakesandsex said:

Just got straight to 4. One of the best on PSX IMO.

And yes, BoF is definitely in a different position as Xeno. Whereas BoF is not for everyone, Xeno is most definitely not for anyone. :p

yudaan said:

And yes, BoF is definitely in a different position as Xeno. Whereas BoF is not for everyone, Xeno is most definitely not for anyone. :p
Then explain why there are a few huge Xenosaga fan sites and Xenosaga Facebook groups have 100+ members then. There are many Xenosaga fans out there.

Avalon

Error2k4 said:
:lol

pancakesandsex said:

Red Scarlet, you should check it out. I didn't care too much for the first three games either. I only bought Dragon Quarter recently ($5 used) and damn it, I was shocked. Fantastic game.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Fady K said:
Mana Knight said:

I had a feeling Fady K was in the Xenosaga facebook group, and he is.

U speak the truth!

Avalon said:

Red Scarlet, you should check it out. I didn't care too much for the first three games either. I only bought Dragon Quarter recently ($5 used) and damn it, I was shocked. Fantastic game.

Not another one. :(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Avalon said:
Your loss. It's $5, what else would you have spent that on?
nutrageous of course! yum

seriously tho, if she didnt like the series well why bother really that's her opinion her decision cant do nothing about it. I talked a lot to her and I never recommend games to her so it kind of funny seeing other people do that heh.

Avalon said:

It's not $5 anywhere around where I live. Maybe on ebay it is that price, but stores are a no-go. And I'd use it on something I want instead. :)

I am beyond the "omg must have every game that might be cool" phase. I am content with possibly "missing out" on some things.

Fady K

pancakesandsex said:
Cried because you will never get back that $49.99

In my case, i would throw in an extra 10 for thanks, hehe.

MegaTen said:
This topic hasn't been locked yet? :lol

Its been a fun thread, no need to lock it just yet :)

6.8 said:
I mean seriously?

The thing is 6.8, Mana Knight DID like the first two games, just like me. A lot. Honestly speaking, if people were talking about how awesome, say, Dot Hack GU Vol 3 is compared to the first two, i would think about it. If in the end i get convinced by enough people that it has a decent story that shouldnt be missed, ill try playing through the first one first, and if it's too much for me, ill at least try to get the script for the first game (or two) and then play the third one. The thing about dot hack though is that there aint much difference between the 3 volumes IIRC. It is a risk, and when there are a lot of sequels to great RPGs, its a tough decision. So for someone like you, id say give Xenosaga III a shot when you are not playing through any of your major RPGs, and you could really be surprised.

ethelred said:
No, you really don't get it.

Kool-AidMan.jpg

They need you to take a sip.

:lol yeah kinda.

Red Scarlet said:

*group hug*

But the Breath of Fire series arent connected storywise. Dragon Quarter was completely different too. Dragon Quarter was an odd one for me, cause it started out with a lot of hate, then i ended up LOVING the game. Any news on a new Breath of Fire anywhere at all? Also, beautiful soundtrack.

FateBreaker said:
what the hell.

I'm not one to judge others' tastes, but that XS3 music is some of the best this year. In fact, the only thing I can think of that's been better this year is Tales of Legendia.

QFT. Have you heard Promsied Pain? Hepatica? Battle for Your Soul? Godsibb? Amazing tracks. I didnt play Legendia yet (will do so before starting Abyss) but I did listen to some of the tracks from Go Shiina. Cool stuff :) I wonder what's next on his list.

Avalon said:
In all honesty, Xenogears/Saga (more the latter) is a guilty pleasure for me. I enjoy the pretentious storytelling, the character drama and the atmosphere. However, I have to acknowledge the fact that Xenosaga pretty much represents everything that is wrong with Japanese RPGs.

I feel the exact opposite about that statement. If u said that for Episode II, it make a lot more sense than it would be for Episode III, which I hardly find a flaw in. Oh well, opinions.

Mana Knight said:
I'm Mana Knight, not Mana Byte.:) Anyway, I am appointed as one of the officers in the group, as a Xenosaga character.
I kind of like DW, but Devil Kings sure is better though. :) Whoever said Dynasty Warriors is better than Xenosaga needs some help IMO.
I could say the same about Nintendo consoles to an extent, because the N64 disappointed me and the Cube wasn't all that great to me; therefore, I have next to no interest in the Wii for now, all because of that.

Yup. Gotta agree to that. Speaking of Devil Kings, i wonder whats taking them so long with announcing a US version for the sequel.

Also, you're an officer there? Thats cool :)

I like how you use the Wii as an example, good stuff.

Red Scarlet said:
I played through the first two and wrote the series off for eternity. People try to get me to play 5, despite knowing what I've said. Unpossible!

Just curious, but why did you hate 5? I know a lot of people didnt like the style and combat system as well as the story and the atmosphere.

yudaan said:

SHOTEH FOCK OP :p

Mana Knight said:
Then explain why there are a few huge Xenosaga fan sites and Xenosaga Facebook groups have 100+ members then. There are many Xenosaga fans out there.

Yeah, and the game did sell pretty well in the US so far, it sold around 75K~ last time I heard, thats a whoole lot more than Valkyrie Profile 2 and it simply kills BK0 too (which only sold less than 15K~ so far - it even killed BK0 in Japan, where Xeno3 sold over 250K~).

You should check out how many Xenossaga fan sites there are, its crazy. Im sure there are a whooole lot more Xenosaga fans than you think. There's just not too many here at NEOgaf, that's all.

Avalon said:

Wow, what a price. I got mine for 49.99

Fady K said:
The thing is 6.8, Mana Knight DID like the first two games, just like me. A lot. Honestly speaking, if people were talking about how awesome, say, Dot Hack GU Vol 3 is compared to the first two, i would think about it. If in the end i get convinced by enough people that it has a decent story that shouldnt be missed, ill try playing through the first one first, and if it's too much for me, ill at least try to get the script for the first game (or two) and then play the third one. The thing about dot hack though is that there aint much difference between the 3 volumes IIRC. It is a risk, and when there are a lot of sequels to great RPGs, its a tough decision. So for someone like you, id say give Xenosaga III a shot when you are not playing through any of your major RPGs, and you could really be surprised.

I wasn't talking about you or ManaKnight, but about people that didn't.

ethelred

6.8 said:
I wasn't talking about you or ManaKnight, but about people that didn't.

Are you implying that people who are officers in the Xenosaga Facebook club and pretend to be characters from Xenosaga aren't the best people to go for Xenosaga recommendations? I mean, come on now, get real.

ethelred said:
Are you implying that people who are officers in the Xenosaga Facebook club and pretend to be characters from Xenosaga aren't the best people to go for Xenosaga recommendations? I mean, come on now, get real.

I really can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic.

Fady K

ethelred said:

I hope there isnt anyone out there who pretends that they're a character off of any game :lol

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Fady K said:
I hope there isnt anyone out there who pretends that they're a character off of any game :lol
I'm still waiting, Fady.
TEE HEE

Fady K said:
I do agree, especially in relation to .Hack. The series didn't do as well for me at the beginning, so I decided to not continue. Since .Hack//G.U. seems to be vastly different (since it starts off as a new story), I have interest in it.

But the Breath of Fire series arent connected storywise. Dragon Quarter was completely different too. Dragon Quarter was an odd one for me, cause it started out with a lot of hate, then i ended up LOVING the game. Any news on a new Breath of Fire anywhere at all? Also, beautiful soundtrack.
I haven't gotten into DQ yet, but I haven't had much opportunity to play it (I liked the other BoF games though). The soundtrack is definitely beautiful, and I find myself wanting to listen to it a lot. :D I want a new one, but after the way DQ performed, I doubt we'll ever see another. :(

Yup. Gotta agree to that. Speaking of Devil Kings, i wonder whats taking them so long with announcing a US version for the sequel.
Due to the way the first sold, around 15k I believe, we may never get it. :(

Yeah, and the game did sell pretty well in the US so far, it sold around 75K~ last time I heard, thats a whoole lot more than Valkyrie Profile 2 and it simply kills BK0 too (which only sold less than 15K~ so far - it even killed BK0 in Japan, where Xeno3 sold over 250K~).

You should check out how many Xenossaga fan sites there are, its crazy. Im sure there are a whooole lot more Xenosaga fans than you think. There's just not too many here at NEOgaf, that's all.
Well, not as well as what Xenosaga Episode I & II did, but better than most RPGs in the U.S. :) Yeah, BK Origins did do terrible.

ethelred said:
No, it's just for fun. I appointed officers as characters in every single gaming group I created (Xenogears, Tales of _______, Wild Arms, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Kingdom Hearts (my college one), Final Fantasy (my college one), Lunar, etc.).

d[-_-]b

Banned
7Th said:
Episode 3 is a decent RPG, but all it's hype comes from the fact that no one expected anything from it since Episode 2 was pure crap. With Slimeria, ToA and FFXII currently on the market, there is no reason to run for it.

PD: Don't trust DT impressions. He thinks MegeTen: Noctunre is a bad game.
QFT.

firex

What do you call a person who gets conned into buying XS by these fanatical fanboys? The answer is tonight's Word: Xenosucker.

Top Bottom