• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenosaga hate thread, special guest Fady K

Tabris

Error2k4 said:
yes!!! finally new page!! no more Xeno pics

fmv785-41.jpg

chaos.jpg

12.jpg

04.jpg

...and the Beginning and the End of the Xenosaga is held with one man...

Wilhelm.jpg

cicero

Fady K said:
Alright, first off - who said Im American? Boy, you sure are one hell of a hypocrite (Dont talk out of your ass, Fady!) - why dont u learn that yourself first. Uneducated? what the hell? Man, you're a bigger waste of time than i thought. I cant believe you're three years older than I am, you sure dont act like it. Grow up, Ducky, and you to keep offending me? Stupid American Uneducated Fanboy? I respected you back then, but what you're doing is low. A little advice - stop talking out of your ass Oh - and before you do it - yeah i knew your age cause i checked ur birthdate. Why? Oh, im just a stalker thats all.
stunnedtp3.jpg

duckroll said:
Oh man, now Fady's really getting a beat down. This is what happens when a stupid uneducated American fanboy of Xenosaga tries to tell others what they should be thinking when in reality he has no idea who the real fans of Xenosaga were when it was originally released and why everyone HATES THE GODDAMN SERIES so much. :lol :lol :lol
From his Profile:
"Biography:
My name is Fady, Im a college student, Im greek/palestinian, and a major gamer :p
"

He is greek/palestinian, get it straight.
r3735089998dq4.jpg

Fady K

Error2k4 said:
that and you need to buy all the games from the series like this
xenosagads006cz9.jpg

:)

hardcore fans buy every shit from the crap they love even if what they love is crap to begin with.

I would buy everything, but not when its under a language i dont speak.

Tabris said:
Now here's some gears love!

3.jpg

sophia.jpg

xenogearscapt3.gif

pic23.jpg

weltall_cross.jpg

Sweet! The memories...

Error2k4 said:
yes!!! finally new page!! no more Xeno pics

There will be more ;) But i promise there will be a lot less after the crazy post of mine on page 6

Tabris said:
fmv785-41.jpg

chaos.jpg

12.jpg

04.jpg

...and the Beginning and the End of the Xenosaga is held with one man...

Wilhelm.jpg

Good selection here as well :)

cicero said:
stunnedtp3.jpg

From his Profile:
"Biography:
My name is Fady, Im a college student, Im greek/palestinian, and a major gamer :p
"

He is greek/palestinian, get it straight.
r3735089998dq4.jpg

What are you implying? Do i sense racism here?

ilbambino

Just finished Ep.3 and i consider the game really really good , I'm considering playing the entire series again now that i understand the role of each character . I've just some doubts on Nephilim and that's it.

ethelred

ilbambino said:
Just finished Ep.3 and i consider the game really really good , I'm considering playing the entire series again now that i understand the role of each character . I've just some doubts on Nephilim and that's it.

Oh. Okay.

renvi said:
Everything with "Xeno-" sucks period

Shut, up. Guh.

God I apologize for ever--if I ever have--saying stupid bold, basic shit like this that makes you sound like a dumbass. It's like "anything with 'Tensei' at the end is shit." What the hell. It's not like I've went and completely all them to say that. I can't put Devil Summoner's mediocreness as a generalization of the series.

...Whoops, off topic.

Joe Molotov

duckroll said:
Man, it says something about the game when people would rather bump the HATE THREAD than the OFFICIAL THREAD. :lol:

Yep, it says that love or it hate it, people can't stop talking about Xenosaga. Mark of a truely excellent game.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
FateBreaker said:
Shut, up. Guh.

God I apologize for ever--if I ever have--saying stupid bold, basic shit like this that makes you sound like a dumbass. It's like "anything with 'Tensei' at the end is shit." What the hell. It's not like I've went and completely all them to say that. I can't put Devil Summoner's mediocreness as a generalization of the series.

...Whoops, off topic.
:lol

why do people feel the need to troll SMT just to try and piss me off? yes you can troll SMT and no I dont care.

Hey guys, I have a fear of thunder. So basically Xenosaga struck me as being deep, because Shion shares the same fear with life as i do. I am not anxious, not afraid to die and fight big robots, but thunder freaks the shit out of me. Needless to say that the fearing of thunder proved to be quite a focal point in the series' characterization, it,s the part of the game that made me realize that it's deep, pretentious, maybe, but deep storytelling right there that would be impossible in any other kind of media.

Thank you XS for pushing the envelope!

Fady K

God its been a while since ive posted :0 FFXII is taking up TOO MUCH TIME with all the sidequests and levelling up! But God i love every bit of it!

I cant believe this thread has been bumped :D

ilbambino said:

Hey, nice to hear that u liked it :)

duckroll said:
Man, it says something about the game when people would rather bump the HATE THREAD than the OFFICIAL THREAD. :lol

the hate thread turned out to be pretty cool in the end, and besides:

Joe Molotov said:
Yep, it says that love or it hate it, people can't stop talking about Xenosaga. Mark of a truely excellent game.

FateBreaker said:
Shut, up. Guh.

...Whoops, off topic.

Seriously

brandonh83 said:

Im part of the problem too, and ill always be part of it whenever another Xenogame comes out. Btw, brandon, hows FFXII with you? Im leaving for
the Nalbina Town and i already am at 60 hours! Sidequests taking up a lot of time, but im loving it!

Duckroll, looking back at this thread brings back memories doesnt it :lol Dont want to go through the entire thread to see if Ive been an ass to you, but if I was, im sorry bro.

Peace out guys, got some more FFXIIing to do (and final exams are real close...)

Top Bottom