- Jun 5, 2013
The XIM NEXUS Motion Controller is the result of decades of software and hardware expertise that produced a device that we are thrilled to be able to share with you. Its patented design was crafted around the sole purpose of making the user faster and more accurate in the shooters they play. It is for veteran and new controller gamers alike.
- Powerful embedded system that runs everything natively on-controller (avoids sending time-critical sensor data wirelessly at lower rates to a dongle)
- Motion Aim uses the same high precision Smart Translator system as XIM’s console mouse adapters
- Advanced Motion Engine is configurable with minimal motion aim settings and includes presets that suits most users
- Thumbstick aim can be configured to use Native game or user Custom Aim Curve behavior
- True Aim Curves that respond as designed (unlike today's console controllers with custom aim curves that just place them on top of the game’s existing aim behavior resulting in unpredictable response)
- XIM NEXUS Manager app (available on Android, iOS and PC) used to configure all aspects of the controller
- 24 mappable buttons
- 4 back buttons that are positioned to support motion aim and a consistent stable grip
- Flexible trigger mapping for assigning actions to different pull positions on a single trigger
- Modifiable sensor calibration that can be utilized by power users to push the controller’s hardware to the limit
- Wireless audio and microphone via integrated headphone jack
- Around 10 hours of battery life (embedded rechargeable battery)
- Presents itself as a standard Bluetooth controller
- Supports Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 using included wireless adapter (requires native console controller plugged into adapter)
- PC support (wireless adapter optional if PC doesn’t have Bluetooth)
- Spectator Mode for game video/streaming production that includes 3D realtime controller and reticle visualizations
Od1n also runs XIM Central where he provides all sorts of information and tips about everything XIM (now including XIM NEXUS). Make sure to check it out. Here is one his excellent videos where he compares performance of aiming with XIM NEXUS Motion vs Mouse vs Thumbstick:
Concerning status of the project, we are on the verge of starting production of our initial batch and will be providing updates (such as exact dates, price, etc.) in the near future. It is our plan to release before the end of the year.
On behalf of BitWelder and myself (OBsIV), thank you and we are looking forward to bringing you this new product that we’ve worked so hard on!
XIM NEXUS.png (2010.46 kB, 1920x1080 - viewed 12474 times.)
XIM NEXUS Back.png (1841.75 kB, 1920x1080 - viewed 5754 times.)
XIM NEXUS Side.png (1775.78 kB, 1920x1080 - viewed 5764 times.)
XIM NEXUS Manager HUD.png (267.16 kB, 500x890 - viewed 5578 times.)
XIM NEXUS Manager Aim Curve Editor.png (77.97 kB, 500x890 - viewed 5557 times.)
Link Channel Membership Subscription:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQZlZVwbWQNvgCXK3gCPrA/joinMore information on XIM Nexus:https://community.xim.tech/in...