• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED bringing Akiba's Beat; Fate/Extella and Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns west

https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/740228499391160320

XSEED is localizing Fate/EXTELLA (PS4/Vita), Akiba's Beat (PS4/Vita), & Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (3DS).

Fate/EXTELLA and Akiba's Beat will both be out this Winter, while Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns is out sometime in 2017.

Will update with more when I find it!

edit:

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/akibas-beat-fateextella-story-seasons-trio-towns-coming-north-america

Akiba’s Beat (PS4, PS Vita | Winter 2016)

XSEED-E3-2016-Lineup_06-07-16_001-600x128.jpg

More information to be shared at E3 2016.

Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star (PS4, PS Vita | Winter)

XSEED-E3-2016-Lineup_06-07-16_002-600x251.jpg

Expanding upon the extensive and much-beloved Fate universe with a standalone story from acclaimed series writer Kinoko Nasu (of Fate/stay night fame), Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star, developed by Marvelous Inc., transpires on the new world of Extella through a diverse cast of “Servants” – ancient warriors of legend and imagination, always at their Masters’ orders – who survived the Holy Grail War that took place on the Moon. In a future ruled by the all-powerful lunar super computer Moon Cell Automaton, these champions now duke it out for dominance over this digital realm, known as “SE.RA.PH.” This story takes place after the events described in Fate/Extra, and depicts the world after that previous Holy Grail War. Players will experience the story from the independent perspectives of the three heroine Servants and face off against foes from a variety of Fate productions, including characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, and Fate/Grand Order, in fast-paced action. A new form change battle mechanic debuts in this entry to match its series-first gameplay style, transforming the player-controlled Servants and granting them considerable powers that allow them to devastate enemies and take formidable challenges head-on.

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (3DS | 2017)

XSEED-E3-2016-Lineup_06-07-16_003-600x470.jpg

In celebration of the upcoming 20th anniversary of the longest-running farming and life simulation series, the beloved Bokujo Monogatari franchise – now known as Story of Seasons in the West – returns with its biggest adventure yet in Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns. Settled on a homestead in the middle of three distinct and uniquely themed locales, players can explore a diverse landscape as they search for new ways to grow their farms and friendships. Extensive customization and gameplay options are on offer in Trio of Towns, with each village offering its own variety of regional crops, lads and ladies to romance, animals, festivals, furniture, decorations and more. More ways to play sprout up as players connect to one another locally or via the internet to chat, trade, and enhance items on a mysterious multiplayer island.

T-Rex.

Banned
That seems quite quick for Fate. Isn't the Japanese version launching in November or something? I was expecting it to be released over here next year.

New Story of Seasons looks amazing, but I hope they fixed the annoying shipping system from the last one.

Also, that subtitle is really bad, hahahaha.

RK128

I wonder if the Marvelous Vita exclusives have all been skipped definitively by XSEED.

I think they will come over, but they are likely later releases. When the localization is further completed, we will likely hear more about them then.

I can't see XSEED getting away without one little comment about Net High at least. But they better do something about bringing it over soon or the hype will move on.

Yeah it would be cool if they could give a definitive "no" on some titles like they did with IA/VT if that's the case.

Primarily Net High and Valkyrie Drive.

Would prefer that to empty hopes and dreams.

TX is coming anyway I'm not worried about that at all.

Wouldn't be surprised if they tried porting ghem to pc's

That's what's confusing. I assumed they would've done what IFI do and translate them, release them on Vita then get double-dippers on PC. This looks like they're not bringing them across at all.

zroid

Banned
More Story of Seasons yes plz

how was this one received in Japan, haven't really been paying attention to new releases of late

ChrisD

Story of Seasons 2 any good? I'll probably buy it, haven't played a Harvest Moon since A New Beginning.

Top Bottom