• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED E3 line up [Brandish, Senran, Story of Seasons, Akiba's, Corpse Party]

Holykael1

Banned
Does the PSP version have something that the PC version of Corpse Party doesn't?
I am pretty ignorant about the series but I am very interested in getting into it.

Voliko

To think that PSP Otome game hinted at by XSEED might come later... supporting the PSP till the bitter end. Hell, that was probably a while ago though :)

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Does the PSP version have something that the PC version of Corpse Party doesn't?
I am pretty ignorant about the series but I am very interested in getting into it.

Yeah it's expanded upon a lot, but I imagine if it's like the Ys games they'll combine all the features/content into the English PC version.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Honestly to Senran Kagura Bon Appetit i would have preferred some other Vita(or even PSP) game.

The description reads like its the same as the PSP version, so it shouldn't be any different.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Honestly to Senran Kagura Bon Appetit i would have preferred some other Vita(or even PSP) game.

SKBA probably doesn't have that much text to actually localize, as opposed to the mainline SK series. That's probably why they're able to squeeze it in this year.

Ryker

Woooo . Getting all of those games besides the Senran Kagura/Akiba's Trip fanservicey junk. I do wish there were more surprises though. I pretty much expected all of this besides Brandish.

Nice lineup. I'm definitely getting Brandish and I hope PC folks would get Corpse Party. It's always fun to see them play on Twitch and sort of egging them on when it comes to decisions.

Now let's hope XSEED annouces Blood Drive for Vita or maybe Dead Patient for PC. I'll be super psyched.

XSEED means Life, I'm so glad they keep supporting the best console.

Having said that, I'm definitely getting Brandish and Corpse Party for PC, aaaaand maybe Akiba's trip :p

No Steam FC...

But everything else sounds great. Yet I only forsee Story of Seasons, Akiba & Shinovi Versus actually releasing in 2014.

Reveirg

Brandish confirmation is big news for me, more Falcom is always a good thing!!

I hope it'll be playable on Vita (should be, right?)

Top Bottom