• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED Teases 2015 Releases With New Years Image

Takao

Banned
XP9cHR1.png

https://www.facebook.com/XSEEDGames

Domain names have spoiled the following:
Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Lord of Magna
Trails of Cold Steel (thought to be Sen No Kiseki)
Xanadu Next

Edit: Through the power of NeoGAF all four have been discovered:
ceuPGDr.gif

Kinki no Magna (Lord of Magna)
Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Oneechanbara Z and/or Z2
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

antibolo

Banned
Since Blood Drive appears to be the second one in the middle row, I guess this means there's only one unknown left?

No wait I looked wrong, there's 8 question marks, so I guess 7 unknowns? Damn how are they going to find the time to do all this.

Takao

Banned
Since Blood Drive appears to be the second one in the middle row, I guess this means there's only one unknown left?

If you mean the non-silhouette images, those are their previously announced 2015 releases:
- Brandish: Dark Revenant
- Corpse Party (PC)
- Story of Seasons
- Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter

oh man, i forgot about kinki no magna

English name gonna be Lord of Magna now.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
If you mean the non-silhouette images, those are their previously announced 2015 releases:
- Brandish: Dark Revenant
- Corpse Party (PC)
- Story of Seasons
- Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter

Is that for sure? Not sure why there would be ? on them if they've been revealed.

Links_fantasy

I'll buy most of their games except the Senran Kagura games. Loving all the Falcom stuff and Story of Seasons should be fun. XSeed and Atlus are two of my favourite publishers as their bringing over a ton of great Japanese games, especially for the portables.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have Shop, but is anyone able to invert the image? The grainy images look like something might be more visible if the colours are inverted.

Xenoflare

As much as I want Xanadu Next to have a console release, but it's 100% PC only.

I only have a netbook for a pc right now I am cry.

In my dream it's a vita game

I'm hoping for SK2.

I'd really like Estival Versus but since that game isn't releasing in Japan until later this year I doubt it'll be brought over until next year at the earliest.

I'd love to be wrong though.

Varion

As much as I want Xanadu Next to have a console release, but it's 100% PC only.

I only have a netbook for a pc right now I am cry.

In my dream it's a vita game
How old's the netbook? Because it is a 10 year old game, it might actually play on it.

Dugna

The second silhouette looks like legs, so I think that might be the only one not figured out at the end of this.

KmA

When the hell is the second trails game coming out? I thought it was suppose to be here like end of last yearish?

18-Volt

My guesses for remaining 4 are:

Senran Kagura 2
Senran Kagura Estival Versus
Bakumatsu Rock Ultra Soul
PoPoLoCrois 3DS

Before year ends I'm pretty sure they'll also bring that new Ys game and IA/VT, though the latter seems to be a vaporware now, has been delayed many times.

Top Bottom