• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xseed teasing something on twitter again?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Akiba's Trip 2 which is set in Akihabara, aka, Electric Town.

akibas_trip_2_import_r1evr.jpg

BadRNG

Akiba's Trip doesn't make any sense at allbased on the actual text, unless it was just random nonsense to hide the electric town message. Shinovi Versus makes more sense if it wasn't random nonsense.

Orwhynotboth I suppose.

Superflat

Man, picked up Akiba's Trip 2 overseas because I thought it wouldn't get localized. Guess I'm picking it up again if it's true!

Wait, it's blatantly a Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus tease. You're telling me they smuggled in a Akiba's Trip 2 teaser in the same tweet?

zeopower6

Akiba's Trip doesn't make any sense at allbased on the actual text, unless it was just random nonsense to hide the electric town message. Shinovi Versus makes more sense if it wasn't random nonsense.

Orwhynotboth I suppose.

I believe they're going to be releasing both anyway so perhaps both games will be announced tonight/tomorrow morning?

Zhao_Yun

I have the feeling that this tweet is teasing Akibas Trip as well as Shinovi Versus. The actual content of the tweet would fit Shinovi Versus whereas the Electric Town thing fits Akibas Trip.

zeopower6

I hope they're physical, too. Memory card space is kind of a premium for the Vita. :(

I think they might be digital only. I mean, I love physical copies too but I'm not sure if they'd release a vampire stripping game and life/hometown in that form D:

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering Shinovi Versus was teased a few months back, hoping it's finally a confirmation on that. Though I'd totally be up for an Akiba's Trip 2 confirmation as well. Didn't notice the first letter of each word.

If it's both at the same time, it will be an awesome day.

chrono01

Looking forward to the announcement. Physical editions please!
I really hope they're physical, as well, preferably with a "Limited Edition".

Speaking of Limited Editions, I'm really liking the look/style of NISA's recent ones, such as Disgaea D2, The Fate-Guided Paradox, Danganronpa, etc.. They come in a really nice, Japanese-inspired box, and display full artwork without a bunch of other nonsense.

mothball

I still can't believe they're localizing something like Akiba's Trip, but anyway, my wallet is moving on its own.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I really hope they're physical, as well, preferably with a "Limited Edition".

Speaking of Limited Editions, I'm really liking the look/style of NISA's recent ones, such as Disgaea D2, The Fate-Guided Paradox, Danganronpa, etc.. They come in a really nice, Japanese-inspired box, and display full artwork without a bunch of other nonsense.

Yeah, I'd eat up an LE for sure.

I've recently become a big fan of how NISA does it. They make them in smaller batches to ensure they don't get stuck with a lot of excess stock, either. I think it's a smart move.

Yasumi

Banned
Considering the New Years card tease, it's definitely both Shinovi Versus and Akiba's Trip 2. Hope for an official announcement soon.

Tohsaka

Looking forward to the announcement. Physical editions please!

I believe I remember one of the XSEED people saying on their forums a while back that if they ever localized Akiba's Trip 2 it'd likely have a physical release, so hopefully that's still the case.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I believe I remember one of the XSEED people saying on their forums a while back that if they ever localized Akiba's Trip 2 it'd likely have a physical release, so hopefully that's still the case.

I was actually talking about SV, but that's promising.

Pricken

Been expecting this every since they released that image teaser a while back, but it still feels nice that they've all but announced it by now. Both are day one for me for sure.

Top Bottom