• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xuan Dou Zhi Wang (Chinese PC fighting game)

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Dong Dong has an online mode powered by Lunaport, by the way.

Who would be up for a NeoGaf tournament?

Judging from the thread derailment, we should really make our very own Dong Dong Never Die thread....

Thread title can be "Dong Dong Never Die 4 Evo".....(there...ya happy now?)

1. They kinda did if you look into how they made the sprites

2. Why? Game looks at least as good. (I won't say "better" because I don't feel like starting a debate)

3. Is the quality of the game's graphics worth KoF12 to you?

1) No they didn't.

2) No it looks like shit.

3) KoF12 graphics are outdated.

Finaika

CE42XK928668.jpg

If this is a Chinese game, why does the characters have Japanese names?

squall23

What does the location of a game's origin have to do with names? Why do Japanese games have characters with English or German names? Why do Canadian games have characters with Italian or Spanish names?

Finaika

What does the location of a game's origin have to do with names? Why do Japanese games have characters with English or German names? Why do Canadian games have characters with Italian or Spanish names?

True, but this makes it even more of a KOF rip-off, which is a Japanese game.

Dandy J

Damn this game looks sick. Def. agree that it's a mix of rumblefish and kof. The feel seems sort of like matrimelee/rotd as well. The game looks very simple but in a good way. Kind of like you can get right in there and fuck shit up and have fun.

Also here's another news story about it - http://games.qq.com/a/20111120/000045.htm
That's Dakou and Xiaohai in the 2nd photo, they were the players in the gameplay demo. Looks like they had them demo the game at TGC china big game show.

Has anyone found release info? Seems like it's some sort of web-based f2p pc game right? Wanna play this shit.

GrayFoxPL

Damn this game looks sick. Def. agree that it's a mix of rumblefish and kof. The feel seems sort of like matrimelee/rotd as well. The game looks very simple but in a good way. Kind of like you can get right in there and fuck shit up and have fun.

Also here's another news story about it - http://games.qq.com/a/20111120/000045.htm
That's Dakou and Xiaohai in the 2nd photo, they were the players in the gameplay demo. Looks like they had them demo the game at TGC china big game show.

Has anyone found release info? Seems like it's some sort of web-based f2p pc game right? Wanna play this shit.

Thanks for the info.

Someone pick this up for western release!

This game looks great. Hopefully there's a way to get a hold this over here. And I didn't see it posted so here's the Direct Feed Intro if you haven't seen it.

Yes, everybody needs to play DDND. It's only a Google search away from a wonderful mind fuck. I wouldn't suggest watching YouTube vids on it but just to download and play it. A lot of the game's craziness should be seen on your own once you download it. And what's to lose seeing as it's free anyway.

And everybody should check out Yatagarasu. It's DonJon 3rd Strike and that's all you need to know. This however is a ride you gotta pay for but it's worth it. Here's a vid to make my point.

You can download it somewhere?

I have a QQ- and QQ-Game Account, but cant find it in the QQ-Game-List.

(Btw. when I was in China, I really loved to go to an arcade in Xizhimen, Beijing. They had some great chinese Racing-Game called Speed Driver: Crash Hour. Really was nice playing it because the tracks were all located in China. While I played on the Beijing-Track I could even see the shopping-mall I was playing the Game in.)

KTallguy

Banned
This game actually looks pretty cool. The Athena clone and Kula clone are hilarious. Obviously a lot of effort went into it.... it's just funny how the movesets are basically lifted with some small changes. But online PC play is pretty cool.

Dandy J

need a chinese name, id, address to get in. i got everything figured out except the address since i have no clue what proper address format is

sleepykyo

This actually doesn't look too bad. It would nice if they just Gamelofted it a little bit more and put it up on Steam.

RM8

Doesn't look half bad. But yeah, this topic made me find about Dong Dong. I'm so going to main Akumario in that game.

Top Bottom