• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 0 PC-Steam is $11.50 today

Futaleufu

It's even cheaper in my local currency on the Steam sale

It doesnt matter where you buy it, just buy it.

Last edited:

Kazza

Even at the original Steam release price it was an absolute bargain. At this price there's no excuse not to give Yakuza a try. Here's hoping that Kiwami will be out early next month.

Fbh

Games is worth $60 so anything under that is already a great price.
Buy it people, it's a great entry point to a great franchise that could always use more sales:

GCCDyheI.gif

Last edited:

KiteGr

Totaly Worth it!
There is ton's gametime, Fantastic Story, and Zero required knowledge from the other installments!.
In fact, this game us designed so you can start the series from there, and the rest of the installments have be remade or remastered recently.

JCK75

So when I first fired it up I was getting like 30fps, after a while I realized Nvidia didn't have a profile for it, fixed that and now get 144+ fps... (actually impressed it ran at top settings at 30fps on integrated GPU). So I was enjoying it for about an hour and had to take a break, when I come back I get the option of a new game or nothing.. how the hell do you save in this game?

memphisba

Excellent game. good graphics and combos combat system. Now i understood why why eveyone are raving about this game until i got the game and experienced it myself.

So when I first fired it up I was getting like 30fps, after a while I realized Nvidia didn't have a profile for it, fixed that and now get 144+ fps... (actually impressed it ran at top settings at 30fps on integrated GPU). So I was enjoying it for about an hour and had to take a break, when I come back I get the option of a new game or nothing.. how the hell do you save in this game?
go to any phone booth to save for ps4. I am not sure if it is also in pc.

Arguably second best entry in one of the best gaming series of all time.

Every excuse is a good excuse to get it if you havent already so grab it, guys.

Kazza

How is it ? 🤔

Regarded by many as the best Yakuza game, so if you've never played one before and are curious, then now is the perfect time to buy. The system requirements are very low too, so you can play it on an average PC, or really crank up the framerate and resolution if you have a beefier setup.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Regarded by many as the best Yakuza game, so if you've never played one before and are curious, then now is the perfect time to buy. The system requirements are very low too, so you can play it on an average PC, or really crank up the framerate and resolution if you have a beefier setup.
And mini games?

Nightrunner

Got this for free thanks to Humble Bundle and I gotta ask have they fixed the freezes+stutters, minigame related crashes and graphics bugs yet?

Last edited:

Kazza

And mini games?

Western gambling: Black Jack(High Stakes, Low Stakes, Hidden Variation), Texas Hold em(3 variants plus bonus games), Roulette(+House mode and Survival Mode), Baccarat(2 versions)

Japanese and Chinese Gambling: Mah Jong(with tournment mode), Cee-Lo(with different gambling modes),Cho-han(also with guess one or both dice and let it ride mode), Oicho-Kabu(with variations),Koi-Koi(with variations)

Arcade:Fantasy Zone, Out Run, Space Harrier, Super Hang On, UFO Catcher

Bar games: Darts, Pool

Other: Fishing, Bowling, Batting, Karoke, Telephone Club, Cat Fight(Female Wrestling, trust me not as fun as it sounds if you are going for plat), Hostess Club, Shogi, Disco Club, Pocket Racers, Dragon and Tiger weapon creation club(I guess this counts as an activity) Real Estate and Cabaret Club, Battle Royale

Top Bottom