• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 5 FREE on PS Plus EU

Rellik

I should have actually looked at the link before posting. Looks like it's meant to be free through PS Plus? Either way, claimed.

Seems like a mixup, free games were supposed to be Fat Princess and Call of Juarez

Seems like a last minute change that someone forgot about. I'd get it asap

or maybe it is a mistake.

We'll see I guess.

Tailzo

I already got Yakuza 5 on disc. And I don't have my ps3 anymore. I still got it, hopefully it helps Sega somehow.

Wace

Fat Princess still doesn't appear as "free" to me, while Call of Juarez does, so might be last minute change.

BShadowJ

Shows up as 39,99€ on the Portuguese store.

Same to me, following the UK link does indeed show it's free for PS+, but it's not in Portugal. Has everyone who got it been from the UK or are we just really unlucky over here? :(

Edit: I checked on the mobile site, in case anyone is curious.

Vashetti

Banned
Fat Princess still doesn't appear as "free" to me, while Call of Juarez does, so might be last minute change.

You can get Fat Princess for free easily just by playing the iOS/Android/Vita game Fat Princess: Piece of Cake for a little while.

Definitely my GOTY of last year. This is probably a mistake? I'm unsure because they made one of the avatars free on PS+? I dunno.

Ethranes

Thanks for the heads up just got it. Haven't played Yakuza since I played Yakuza 2 for about an hour on PS2. I always liked the look of this one.

derExperte

Getting an error when trying to check out (German store).

....and now it worked but I expect the same that happened with Amplitude will happen here.

Saphirax

Damn... I'm glad you guys got it, but the only time I see one of these threads, and our store doesn't have it, talk about being unlucky.

Time to edit the title to be "Yakuza 5 FREE on PS Plus EU (and Portugal cause reasons)" :^)

It doesn't show as free in the Croatian store either.

Dommel

Same to me, following the UK link does indeed show it's free for PS+, but it's not in Portugal. Has everyone who got it been from the UK or are we just really unlucky over here? :(

Edit: I checked on the mobile site, in case anyone is curious.

Just claimed it on the mobile site for Belgium without problems.

Top Bottom