• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 5 FREE on PS Plus EU

Vaga

For once I spot one of these threads on time.

MXaLbQk.gif

Every July PS+ game is already free except for Fat Princess PS3, so maybe it really did get switched with Yakuza 5. Anyways, thanks for the heads up!

Gloggins

Holy shitmonkeys, best month in a long time if this is legit. I claimed it on the Webstore and noticed Fat Princess wasn't "free".

grimmiq

Do you need to have played any of the other games for this?

They're very story heavy, if you have Yakuza 4 from PS+ last year you can watch the plot summary for the earlier games, or just youtube them. Lots of little things you'll miss without knowing the previous games.

gadwn

Claimed. I love yakuza but the thought of starting my ps3 is painful to say the least so I will most likely never play it. /Cry

Claimed. I haven't played a Yakuza game really since #2 (had Yakuza 3 but didn't play much of it) but this has me tempted to bust out the PS3 and give it a crack. I do like the series.

NewDust

Well this might be a reason why it isn't in the Big in Japan sale...

who am I kidding, it's just a mistake.

Go_Ly_Dow

A shame they are losing out on money, but if this helps create new series fans who then get Yakuza 0 then it's a good thing.

A shame they are losing out on money, but if this helps create new series fans who then get Yakuza 0 then it's a good thing.

Honestly the amount (however small) Sony will pay to compensate Sega will most likely be more than the amount of people buying Yakuza 5 for PS3 from this day foreward. Everybody wins!

Tizoc

Do you need to have played any of the other games for this?
From a story stand point yes but u will find urself having spent 20 hours in the first chapter alone just doing the side stuff because they are so fun

Top Bottom