• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza Ishin (PS3/PS4) TGS trailers

Amir0x

Banned
dang this type of Yakuza looks rad. Never really got into the traditional Yakuza games despite trying several, but I never did try that other samurai Yakuza game or whatever it was. This seems cool

TreIII

Glorious.

Kenzan was easily my fave game in the series after 2, so I'm glad to see that its "style" will apparently live on through this entrant.

jett

D-Member
It certainly is a Yakuza game. I wonder if the PS4 version will run at 60fps.

edit: that's uh some interesting choice of music for the story trailer

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Looks great. Do the right thing, Sega. Well, do the wrong thing and localize this.

androvsky

Looks great. Do the right thing, Sega. Well, do the wrong thing and localize this.
I still think Atlus USA's niche marketing skills could turn localizing the Yakuza games into a... well, significantly less wrong thing. Maybe even okay.

androvsky

looks like a ps2 game

You should see the PS2 entries! :)

Actually, when the first one came out someone on gaf said it almost looked like a 360 game, but that was the 360's launch period. I think I'll just be happy if it's not rendering in a bizarre resolution like 1024x768 like all the PS3 Yakuza's did. :/

omg that looked glorious

I need this, Sony/SEGA. If you don't bring it to me, I will need to IMPORT IT MYSELF

So glad karaoke is in. But... not karaoke. lol

Amir0x

Banned

Verendus hung his hat on the claim that this specific Yakuza game is DEFINITELY getting localized, so I will pin it all on him if it doesn't lol

Wolff

I really liked what i saw. The gameplay looked real nice and fluid.

They NEED to bring this to the west, Do it SEGA.

DJIzana

I have never... EVER... skipped out on a Yakuza game. I will definitely get this one. Hell, I've even watched the movie + both live action drama's. LOVE IT!

Top Bottom