• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 announcement leaked

Betty

Banned
Hot damn... now to hold off on playing Yakuza 6 so I can play what many consider to be the best in the series.

RzWy6tY.gif

Doesn´t show up for me cause it auto-changes to the german psn for me.

But anyway if true.

1. HYPE
2. Fuck! Wait for Kiwami 2 first or play 6 when it comes out next year.

Toki767

If they also do Yakuza Kiwami 3 and then simply just make a remaster of Yakuza 4 and 5 on PS4, that would be so amazing.

Worth noting people that this is gonna be the HK/Japan release.
English release is probably gonna be after Yakuza 6.
How do they make these games so quickly?
Fuck ton of asset reuse. And the last Yakuza game came out in Japan in Dec 2016. This is gonna reuse a lot of assets from that game (and have new ones of course)

Fou-Lu

So basically if I wait... I will probably be able to play every game in the series on PS3 and PS4? That's pretty cool. I want to picked up 0 in the near future, but $80 in Canada is pretty rough to take a gamble on a series, even if I am 99% sure I'll love it.

Mikey Jr.

I was hoping they would go through the whole series and port everything to the PS4!!

Hell yeah! Everything on one system would be excellent!

Zophar

Screenshot of the page would be nice. If you don't live in HK/Taiwan it redirects you automatically to your country's storefront.

Top Bottom