• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 announcement leaked

I'd be happy to see more multi-character games as the series continues. I'd take Akiyama leading a cast of newcomers, with cameos from Saejima, Majima and friends.

I feel like I prefer Yakuza 0's setup. One character gets samey, four characters feels crowded, two characters splitting the story and having different styles felt great.

In Yakuza 4, it was a relief to play as Kiryu because I felt like everyone else was lacking in some way in battle. It also didn't give anyone besides Akiyama and Saejima (thanks to Majima) time to breathe.

With Yakuza 0, the bouncing narrative felt good, I felt both characters had good stories, and I liked both their fighting styles.

I feel like I prefer Yakuza 0's setup. One character gets samey, four characters feels crowded, two characters splitting the story and having different styles felt great.

I honestly think the Yakuza team could make any setup work. 1, 2, 4, 5; hell, we haven't had three characters yet, let's try that :p

Cronen

As someone who's has only play 0, but has Kiwami preordered - this is great news.

The official announcement of this (and hopefully more Yakuza games) is today right?

Desmond

I doubt the stream will have subtitles for the masses, so I've a notepad ready to take down anything of interest haha.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

NDZqNvj.jpg

Fjordson

US release not day and date with Japan...umm....wat.

kidding, but I am back to the "gonna be nervous until they actually announce it for the West" mindset.

Top Bottom