• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza title to be announced September 27

supernova8

Banned

Ooh.......... if Xbox manages to do a money-hat deal to get it on Game Pass, it could be a big deal for Japan and pave the way for other Japanese devs to do the same. If they can get a vast array of some of those kinda obscure Japanese titles (which actually sell quite well in Japan) they might finally start to perform better.

Besides, the XSS seems like the kinda device (compact, low-cost) that Japanese consumers could go for. PS5 will absolutely outsell it to shit but perhaps more JP consumers will pick one up anyway?

Bridges

CMIIW but Yakuza 6 isn't on Xbox, right?
3, 4, 5 & 6 still are not on PC or Xbox, plus there's all those spin offs that are mostly still exclusive to playstion, but Yakuza 7 being (kind almost) multiplat at launch in the West gives me some hope for the future

Tiamat2san

3, 4, 5 & 6 still are not on PC or Xbox, plus there's all those spin offs that are mostly still exclusive to playstion, but Yakuza 7 being (kind almost) multiplat at launch in the West gives me some hope for the future
I hope they will come too.
i want them all on Xbox even I have them all on PlayStation.

Top Bottom