• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Tuesdayton! FE DS! MONSTER HUNTER...WII? SONIKU IN SUMABURA

So... I was just looking through that Japanese page that's doing conference updates, and I scrolled down to find... well. I think it speaks for itself.

image136thumbuf5.jpg

mutsu

Apologies guys, there's no youtube footage. What I meant was youtube-style footages at the beginning of the conference. Nothing online yet.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Rlan said:
Wait, so what's this FFCC Wiiware thing?
It's a new simulation RPG.

WastingPenguins said:
So... I was just looking through that Japanese page that's doing conference updates, and I scrolled down to find... well. I think it speaks for itself.

image136thumbuf5.jpg
That's Bandai's game.

WastingPenguins said:

image136thumbuf5.jpg

Needs one more screen lol

Evlar

Banned
WastingPenguins said:

image136thumbuf5.jpg
New training game.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
So even with utter worldwide domination Nintendo still can't swing a mainstream Final Fantasy to its console?

Waht is this?

Up-to-date image of 14:24 [sumabura] releases! But net correspondence, not only opposition joint ownership big theme. And, sonic participates to [sumabura]! Furthermore it changes to supersonic! However, sale day in modification ....... It is 2008 January 24th.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Up-to-date image of 14:24 [sumabura] releases! But net correspondence, not only opposition joint ownership big theme. And, sonic participates to [sumabura]! Furthermore it changes to supersonic! However, sale day in modification ....... It is 2008 January 24th.

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ivysaur12

Banned
AndoCalrissian said:
SONIC IN BRAWL?!?!

adkfja;ldksfja;dfksja;ldksfja;kdsfja;lkdfjs

OH MY GOD.

Jonnyram

Smash Bros Jan 24... Sonic confirmed... delayaton :(

edit: this was bound to happen with the packed lineup, but it's still disappointing.

Blader

Mario Kart is awesome, but I couldn't be less interested in the other news.

Except for the DS demos on Wii. That's good too.

Firestorm

AndoCalrissian said:
Waht is this?

holy fuck

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.

NO FUCKING WAY

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
AndoCalrissian said:
Waht is this?

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Tristam

AndoCalrissian said:
Waht is this?

DON"T FUCK WITH ME

iammeiam

AndoCalrissian said:
Waht is this?

Up-to-date image of 14:24 [sumabura] releases!?But net correspondence, not only opposition joint ownership big theme. And, sonic participates to [sumabura]!?Furthermore it changes to supersonic!?However, sale day in modification ....... It is 2008 January 24th.

No way.

NO WAY.

NO.

WAY.

JoeFu

Banned
NOT A JOKE

AndoCalrissian said:
Waht is this?

what what

are we sure that this isn't olympics?

AndoCalrissian said:
Waht is this?

It actually happened! Holy shit. I doubt that delay will affect the US, though - it's probably just to move it away from WiiFit.

Crushed

Fry Daddy

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT HAPPENED

you can't fool me crushed

Top Bottom