Yet another example of female privilege when it comes to court sentencing; they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6915387/Drink-driver-spared-jail-female-judge-WOMAN.html

From the UK, the land where an "islamophobic" tweet will get you arrested faster than stabbing somebody or throwing acid in their face, comes the latest case of feminist legal bullshit. A female judge spared a drunk-driving woman, who caused a huge crash involving three other vehicles, from going to prison despite the woman already having two previous DUI convictions. Judge Sarah Buckingham specifically said that had the woman in fact been a man, she would be going to prison.

Judge Sarah Buckingham said:
"If Miss Parry was a man, there is no question it would have been straight down the stairs, because this is a shocking case of dangerous driving against a background of two previous convictions for excess alcohol."
I'm honestly shocked that a judge can flat out say that she is choosing not to give a criminal appropriate punishment due to that criminal's gender, and not suffer any consequences. She's basically admitting to discriminating based on gender and thinks it's perfectly cool.

It seems almost every week I read about some female teacher having sex with male students, sometimes as young as 13 and the thing those cases all have in common is the light punishment these women receive with often little to no prison time and not even having to be placed on a sex offender registry. We all know that if a male teacher had sex with a 13 year old female student the outcome would be very different.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA
"Equality!"?

I've known something was amiss ever since I was a little kid in first and second grade when the female teacher would punish boys for things she'd let girls get away with.

One incident I distinctly remember was a girl sitting behind her desk, which she reacted with an "aw, how cute" attitude, but if a boy had done that, especially one of the black boys, they would have been in deep shit.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
the next accident is on this judges hands. And with 3 DUI's already this lady doesn't seem like she learns and I bet she DUI's again and causes another accident, especially when you can get away with it.

But lets rejoice, now we can just identify as transwomen and get out of jail time.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
the next accident is on this judges hands. And with 3 DUI's already this lady doesn't seem like she learns and I bet she DUI's again and causes another accident, especially when you can get away with it.

But lets rejoice, now we can just identify as transwomen and get out of jail time.
I honestly believe that judges that hand out light sentences should be held criminally and civilly liable if the criminal in question re-offends.

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
I honestly believe that judges that hand out light sentences should be held criminally and civilly liable if the criminal in question re-offends.
Why not, they hold bar owners responsible for people going over the limit.

Blood Borne

Oct 30, 2017
I seriously can’t wait to finish my project and get the hell out of UK. Dystopian bullshit. They charged me for Air because I took an Uber. “Clean Air Fee”.

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
I don't think it matters that much, as the effect applies to both men and women.

I recall a girl chasing tinder date and hitting him with a knife not going to prison with some insane wording as "not to spoil her future" or something. The judge was male. (UPDATE: found the article, according to the judge she was 'too bright' for prison)

Male to female incarceration gap is 6 times bigger than racial incarceration gap in US.

I seriously can’t wait to finish my project and get the hell out of UK.
Why do you expect it to be any different in other places? Biology is at play, women get softer sentences across the globe.

I don't think that would work though.
Have you ever seen Biden zealously protecting transgender women?

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
I often wonder what the foreign perception of Britain is these days.
The standards have really slipped in recent decades. You only have to type in the term “drunk Brits” into Google's image search to see how shameless and degraded this nation has become.

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
I often wonder what the foreign perception of Britain is these days.
The standards have really slipped in recent decades. You only have to type in the term “drunk Brits” into Google's image search to see how shameless and degraded this nation has become.
From what I can tell you are a country of Chavs and Muslim immigrants at this point, with a old woman despot who is using the power of the dark side to achieve immortality.

Last edited:

juliotendo

Jan 5, 2019
Come on now. Everybody knows equality is about giving women more privileges than men and promoting a radical trend of man-hating.