• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshida does Banderas gif

spats

Mar 12, 2009
I didn't even realize yosp did the Banderas when I was watching the stream. So good though.

Saty

Sep 4, 2009
Hand to the chin, not to the head. It looks likes he's about to do the cross sign.

Seanspeed

Banned
Sep 10, 2009
I'm not usually cynical and let people have their fun, but........if I saw him do that on his own, with no context, I wouldn't know what the fuck he was doing. lol

Marc

Aug 14, 2013
London, England
Cool, GAF wins the internet again. :)

Did we ever find out what got Shu so shocked in that one gif/video? Some reveal or something being saved for the launch, except I look at the news and its boring 'exclusive content' abound. Must be something else surely?

Ezi0

Oct 25, 2011
Cool, GAF wins the internet again. :)

Did we ever find out what got Shu so shocked in that one gif/video? Some reveal or something being saved for the launch, except I look at the news and its boring 'exclusive content' abound. Must be something else surely?
It was the TowerFall game.

Aug 24, 2008
Both of them did it wrong...
1. What happened to your old Solid Snake Mario avatar?

2. I sorta wanted to do the two separate Banderas GIFs merged together, and they probably wouldn't have been okay with me trying to track the GIF's timing as accurately as possible. Sorry that I couldn't nail it 100%!