• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshinori Ono is now a Corporate Officer at Capcom

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
It seems Ono has gotten another new promotion.

Name:
Yoshinori Ono

New Position:
Corporate Officer (Additionally Assigned)
Deputy Head of Consumer Games R&D Division

Previous Position:
Deputy Head of Consumer Games R&D Division

Source: http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/news/html/e130329.html

onosvy1t.jpg

Beth Cyra

Awesome. Love Ono even if I don't like SF IV. That and it's really nice give the scare earlier this year when we heard he was sick.

I wonder how Capcom never fired him.

When he was in the hospital, he said some really bad things about the working conditions at "his" company. I guess he is still too important for Capcom, but still. He was complaining so much about this, said how they treat new employees and fires them easily, then employ some new ones, since its cheaper or something along these lines...

smurfx

get some go again

When he was in the hospital, he said some really bad things about the working conditions at "his" company. I guess he is still too important for Capcom, but still. He was complaining so much about this, said how they treat new employees and fires them easily, then employ some new ones, since its cheaper or something along these lines...
hopefully he can work on improving conditions for employees.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
For you, the day Ono graced the Board of Corporate Officers was the greatest day of your life. But for Ono... it was Tuesday.

Platy

Awesome for him, I guess !

You can really see the love that he puts in his job =D

This guy is impossible to dislike. Good for him.

I love him, but it is VERY POSSIBLE to dislike him ... he is like the master happy troll of videogames.

kitsuneyo

Because he's incredibly valuable to them. Guy's awesome.

Actually the fact that he was able to speak so frankly and still get promoted speaks well of Capcom.

Top Bottom