• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YOSHINORI ONO is working on an "unreleased title PS4"

Salex_

Why in the world would this be a USF4 port? lol.

Anyways, this is probably the first time I ever saw Chaos Legion mentioned in any form on this website.

I LOVED Chaos Legion. I was playing Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends around the time I got that game and it expanded on my favorite gameplay mechanic in DW4XL (the bodyguards).

RedAssedApe

Banned

Anyways, I LOVED Chaos Legion. I was playing Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends around the time I got that game and it expanded on my favorite gameplay mechanic in DW4XL (the bodyguards).

Because capcom.

Abriael

Banned
Back in February he traveled to China and Hong Kong to research for a "next game," together with "SCE Staff." This might be that game, which also mean that it could be set in China or have something to do with China.

Dahbomb

Anyways, this is probably the first time I ever saw Chaos Legion mentioned in any form on this website.

I LOVED Chaos Legion. I was playing Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends around the time I got that game and it expanded on my favorite gameplay mechanic in DW4XL (the bodyguards).
Chaos Legion has a licensing problem which is why it would be difficult to get a Chaos Legion 2 even if Capcom wanted to make a sequel.

yurinka

I'd love it to be a fighter.

Knowing Capocm it would be Dead Rising 3 Complete but he isn't listed in his LinkedIn for these series since DR1.

If it isn't released for XBO I'd bet it's something more Japan centric, which combined with what does he have in his CV, Sony teasing old PS franhcises coming back for PS, and that for last year was scheduled (and later delayed) the Onimusha movie, I'd bet it's a new Onimusha, maybe a reboot.

But well, considering how Capcom handles PS exclusives when compared to other platforms I'd say it's a small Japan focused F2P, something like Deep Down but maybe with a lower budget considering Capcom's finantial situation.

Dark Rider

* last year we had the hadouken cabs from Sony
* this year we hear about SFV hint (the pay for advantage fiasco and Ono input on it)
* suddenly a wild unreleased PS4 title appears on Ono LinkedIn page
* Ono is the producer for SF games and this game has him as producer

SFV for the PS4 BELIEVE

:p

kirblar

Whatever the first next-gen FG release is, he's on it. (Probably not SFV judging by chatter, but you never know.)

Ties

Banned
Darkstalkers !!!

Without havigg to compete against SF as the "latest next-gen fighting game from Capcom," they wouldn't cannibalize their own sales. It's a great time to reintroduce the franchise. Bring it on please.

kirblar

Darkstalkers !!!

Without havigg to compete against SF as the "latest next-gen fighting game from Capcom," they wouldn't cannibalize their own sales. It's a great time to reintroduce the franchise. Bring it on please.
Is it mean Street Fighter "V"ictor!? ;P RT @LikChan: SFV baby!
He toys with our hearts!

Dark Rider

Can a mod please add (not Deep Down) to the title please?
to make it clear it is not Deep Down and actually a new thing

DedValve

Banned
It's an Anarchy Reigns style sequel with Ono leading, Platinum co-developing and full use of all of Capcoms IP titled Capcom Rivals!

If I say it enough times it'll be true

Top Bottom