• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshinori Ono: Wii U will differ greatly from E3. Many more possibilities.

Spine E Lobster

Neo Member
ono.jpg

i hope he's right though
This Slayed me! From one of my favorite movies along with the fact I haven't seen it used before. Perfect.

Busty

Banned
Sounds like he's throwing the old 'potential' spiel about there, if it can't be shown from the box or in any magazines/publications then surely he's referring to the future, and nothing that will immediately obvious. Unless I'm reading that wrong

Nope. That's it in a nutshell.

Basically, I think the controller will have more functionality on its own than we knew about.

Meaning it will be able to do more things without the console even being on.

I'm so excited to finally see Nintendo take their first major graphical step since 2001 with the Gamecube. I assume the software will be great. But Nintendo just needs to get me excited about that tablet controller and the power of the Wii U box. I sure hope things about the hardware will greatly differ in the re-reveal.

And hopefully any yet to be revealed features of the Wii U don't end up being lame like the last minute Wiimote speaker reveal. That was over hyped.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
The more I hear about the Wii U the more excited I am about the thing.

Mlatador

Banned
Ono and Wii U devkits? A fighter please

It's not like it's been a while since there was a good one on a Nintendo console... Even the 3DS got Street Fighter 4! Tasunoko vs Capcom is good, but hell, no one seems to play it in Europe anymore...

Hype is already mounting, I'm very looking forward to this year's E3, I'm pretty sure Nintendo's got quite a few surprises in store for us.

Hopefully we'll eventually find out what the hell this Vitality sensor is all about.

Sadist

It's not like it's been a while since there was a good one on a Nintendo console... Even the 3DS got Street Fighter 4! Tasunoko vs Capcom is good, but hell, no one seems to play it in Europe anymore...
But it wasn't the most mainstream fighter to be published :p

It's kind of obvious that Super SFxT will be there.
Well it's Trollno. But I'm counting on it as well. SF X T with a few Nintendo characters as guest stars would be sweet.

Bullza2o

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought this. Thread title should probably be changed. Ono confirming Nintendo Assassins and surviving an attack is bigger news.
Nintendo should make a game called "Nintendo Assassin." Definitely sounds way cooler than Assassin's Creed.

Elginer

I fucking love Ono, and I also love that hype. Either way next gen for me is Wii U and an Xbox Next. The best of Nintendo's crazy ass ideas and the Haloz.

WiiU controller has an inbuilt vitality sensor which feeds info to Nintendo HQ.

If you do one of the below

1) Leak Nintendo info.
2) Rage Quit/Swear on Nintendo Network.
3) Buy used games.

they send Nintendo Assassins after you.

Top Bottom