• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshi's Land Wii U Listing up on Future Shop

With thanks to AceBandage.
So... inside word from Nintendo, or someone getting overexcited from the Miiverse leaks last week?

EDIT: Best Buy, too.

Best Buy Description
Take Yoshi on an epic adventure to remember in Yoshi Land for Nintendo Wii U. Check out Yoshi as you've never seen him before: in glorious high definition. Enjoy dual-screen control thanks to the Wii U Touchscreen GamePad, while you'll also be able to experience full integration with Nintendo's MiiVerse service.

Future Shop Description
Join everyone's favourite dinosaur in his first big starring role on Nintendo Wii U - Yoshi's Land. Utilise the power of the Wii U Touchscreen GamePad to enjoy dual-screen fun in this epic adventure with stunning HD graphics and connectivity with the MiiVerse.

zroid

Banned
YesJackNicholson.gif

Note that listings on both FS.ca and BB.ca don't count as corroboration since they are the same, essentially

Overzealous because of that leak, I would suspect.

Then again, there's been talk of a Yoshi's Island Wii U among the rumor mills since E3 2011.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wasn't the rumor that Good Feel was doing it?

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I shall now mentally take this to mean DQX is coming to the U.S and also that Resident Evils and Metal Gear willbe showing up as well.

Yoshi's Island.
Use the gamepad to see a close up over the shoulder perspective of egg throwing.

More adventure than platformer.
Doubt we'll be getting a 2D game so soon after NSMBU anyway.

dock

Just to dampen things a little, didn't everyone hate Yoshi's Island 2 on DS for some reason?

(I thought it was okay)

(but I also thought Yoshi's Island was a bit overrated)

(I didn't like the egg shooting or the transformations)

VanWinkle

Imagine if they did to the art style what NSMB did to the Mario art style? I'm getting a little sick just thinking about it.

We're actually getting a new Yoshi's Island? I'm hoping this ends up being true. :D

Yoshi's Land, not Island.

Which may or may not be a good thing. If it was called Island, it would be pretty certain it would be a platformer. But Nintendo's names can be pretty ambiguous at times.

If it's true, let's hope that they've got EAD Tokyo 1 or another internal studio on the job. I like Good Feel's art styles, but I'm looking for more than just a couple hours play time with this one.

Top Bottom