Yotsuba - "You must be tired of livin'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Jun 6, 2004
23,074
0
1,565
36
Nara, Japan
www.bookofrevenant.com
#12
I'm reading Yotsuba& right now. I love it so much.
I'm on the third volume and every time I read one story it brings me so much joy. The Japanese is also at the perfect level for me.
I just read Yotsuba & Elephants and holy goodness did I ever just end up in tears from laughing at the end.
 
#13
RevenantKioku said:
I'm reading Yotsuba& right now. I love it so much.
I'm on the third volume and every time I read one story it brings me so much joy. The Japanese is also at the perfect level for me.
I just read Yotsuba & Elephants and holy goodness did I ever just end up in tears from laughing at the end.
I really loved the expression on Yotsuba when Asagi took the strawberry off the strawberry cake. BEST!
 
Dec 25, 2006
19,497
0
0
30
#16
I bought the first volume a little while ago. I'll prolly buy a lot of the other volumes the next time I decide to drop a hundred or so getting manga...
 
Jun 8, 2004
47,260
2
0
#20
That one, and Danboard with the light up eyes. Good stuff.

There's a figure out for Fuka now too, but it's not a Revoltech, as best as I can tell.
 
Aug 22, 2006
2,074
0
980
#21
http://game.muscle.client.jp/flash/yotubatobu.html

Yotsuba flash game I just found through niconico douga. It's a harder version of that Nanaca game where you kick the guy as far as you can...if anyone can figure out a trick on how to send her flying, let me know =( The nico vid has her flying like...forever. Tap left/right keys to gain swing momentum is the only instructions. Spacebar sends her flying.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1841965

Be warned..the music is addicting...
 
#22
Mirimar said:
http://game.muscle.client.jp/flash/yotubatobu.html

Yotsuba flash game I just found through niconico douga. It's a harder version of that Nanaca game where you kick the guy as far as you can...if anyone can figure out a trick on how to send her flying, let me know =( The nico vid has her flying like...forever. Tap left/right keys to gain swing momentum is the only instructions. Spacebar sends her flying.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1841965

Be warned..the music is addicting...
What are the game controls? There must be a way to make her swing like all-get-out.
Arrow keys don't seem to do anything for me.

BTW, The revoltech figure is cool. I passed on it though. Not that fond of Revoltech, though the Fraulent series were pretty nice.
 
Dec 25, 2006
19,497
0
0
30
#38
S. L. said:
talking of yotsuba
whats the deal with ADVs volume 6?
wasn't that supposed to come out like 2 months ago?



tap them REPEATEDLY
ADV manga is made of epic fail. Didn't they announce that they sold off most of their manga rights? I know TP got Aria. Maybe they got Yotsuba! as well :?

Dibbz said:
Wait this is an actual show?? I thought it was something 4chan made up :/
manga
 
Jun 8, 2004
47,260
2
0
#41
zoku88 said:
ADV manga is made of epic fail. Didn't they announce that they sold off most of their manga rights? I know TP got Aria. Maybe they got Yotsuba! as well :?
They sold off Aria, Peacemaker, Tactics, and I think one other one. Yotsuba's been one of the series that had really weird time gaps in the release. I remember 1 and 2 coming out on a regular schedule, then a long time before 3. #6 is listed TBA on my distributor's website, so who knows.

It could be worse, though. Gunslinger Girl had more than a year between some of its releases.
 

Tirade

placeholder
Dec 27, 2007
525
0
0
New Hampshire
#42
Yotsuba and AD! is the shit. The AD! omnibus was the best $25 i ever spent...

So, it's not that I can't find Yotsuba, it's that ADV hasn't realeased it...?

It was supposed to come out in FEBRUARY!!! :( :( :(
 
Jun 7, 2004
7,942
0
1,365
41
Atlanta, GA
#43
I don't think there's been any announcement of the sort, but ADV Manga's been shut down for months now even though they never removed the solicitations for 2008. Your best bet is to rally around someone else picking up the license.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.