• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are invited to register for the MAG Beta

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
HoTHiTTeR said:
lol.

300mb download.
install.
33mb 1.1 patch.
install.
boot.
Receiving updates?
2055.51mb

:lol

Wow, if the final game is like that, DO NOT WANT. :| Shit was annoying in Hot Shots Golf, having to patch 2000 files to get a 5gig rough filesize with all the online patches and stuff. :|

netguy503

I didn't get in. Somebody hook ME up please!

If it's shareable, and someone is kind and willing, I promise to only share the MAG beta and deactivate from your system as soon as you want me too. Please. :(

DMeisterJ

Banned
chubigans said:
It seems to be going fast though. Not nearly fast enough.
I'll just wait til tomorrow night since tomorrow during the day, I'll be glued to GAF for an initial spotting of the PS3
slim, and once I'm finished dl'ing tonight, It will probably be time for
the servers to close.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
TheSeks said:
Wow, if the final game is like that, DO NOT WANT. :| Shit was annoying in Hot Shots Golf, having to patch 2000 files to get a 5gig rough filesize with all the online patches and stuff. :|
Well I'm sure the BD has a couple thousand gigs of data already on the disc. ;)

This isn't a PSN download as far as I'm aware.

spwolf

TheSeks said:

initial download is probably just the client so future users wont have to download million patches... actual game is 3 GB total (so it seems) which is not that big at all for PS3 game.

If it is too big for you to handle, give out the code to some gaffer that could use it...

d0g_bear said:
For "why you want to be in the MAG beta", I just copied and pasted Barack Obama's "Race Speech". You know - "There was a creed..." etc.

And I got in! lol

I'm pretty sure they just have a script that counts words and assume that the wordiest people will give the most feedback.

I wrote, "Sounds like a fun game." and I got in

Cruzader

Banned
TheSeks said:

Sek, you already spreading your negativity..damn.:lol

Shurs

Razorskin said:
Oh man I thought I was in the clear then the 2gb update pops up....
zunsbt.jpg

Loudninja

TheSeks said:

What did you expect? this game is huge!

Cruzader

Banned
Seems this update will take roughly 1-2 hours. I got 7% already.

Gonna stay up till midnight(EST) if you guys wanna play some games.

Mikey Jr.

Just wondering......

Who received a beta opportunity but didn't get a beta code? Did they choose EVERYONE that got the original email?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Cruzader said:
Seems this update will take roughly 1-2 hours. I got 7% already.

Gonna stay up till midnight(EST) if you guys wanna play some games.
Read your E mail again...

Can't play after 11 EST

demolitio

Mikey Jr. said:
Just wondering......

Who received a beta opportunity but didn't get a beta code? Did they choose EVERYONE that got the original email?

Me. Nothing should have disqualified me either.

Top Bottom