• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are invited to register for the MAG Beta

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
No e-mail, lame.

At least I get Uncharted 2's Gamestop demo to tide me over in a couple of weeks. :lol

Oni Jazar

shagg_187 said:
Nothing is out of style. The more "normal" you are, the more chances of being approved. They are testing the game so that the "normal" people buying the game can play it.

I don't think that's necesssarily true. A good test will get people from all ranges of the spectrum. For instance having NAT 3 won't disqualify you. In fact if most people polled know that NAT 3 is not the best quality, your chances could be good that you'd be picked for the beta since they would want NAT 3 testers.

Bottom line: there are no right answers.

-PXG-

RoboPlato said:
No invite for me. Oh well, maybe next time. I assume there will be a few waves for the beta for this.

There better be. I've always gotten stuff from them. ALWAYS.

gokieks

Got it, but I'm not sure I care enough about the game. Might still sign up for the hell of it, but won't be disappointed if I don't get in.

Jim

RoboPlato said:
No invite for me. Oh well, maybe next time. I assume there will be a few waves for the beta for this.

There will be:

"If you do not receive an invite for the first wave you may still be invited in a following MAG Public Beta wave."

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Checked the inbox again, just a EU Playstation mail about new website features :(
This BETA needs more Fersis. And you guys know it.

M3Freak

Banned
I got an email. I signed up.

I showed one of my co-workers the email - he's going nuts about MAG. Now he's going nuts that I may be getting into the beta. I pointed and laughed.

This game better at least live up to the fun that R:FoM was!!!!!!

icechai

GAF lets all be raven :)

wow at that vid above, got me pumped too! although its very floaty, where's my weight? :p Hope i get in...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
oldschoolpinball said:
im in as in every other sony beta

7xmgwti.gif

they never pick me. :(

~capsule said:
I just checked my email and got it. I wonder when they'll let the first wave in.
We're all poor deluded fools. The first wave, we'll impale ourselves against the teeth of their defenses, blown to small bits by mines, and generally disintegrated. The second wave will sweep over our corpse-puddles and into the gaps. Finally, the third wave will walk upon a bridge of the second wave's bones to reach for the fabled beta keys. Make no mistake.

slider

No invite. Ho hum. But my main account is European even though I'm not in Europe any longer (bloody vidzone doesn't work either which is just a kicker).

Hope this snowballs quickly... I mean impressions/bitching --> patches/fixes --> next wave of invites.

Spy

If any of you so happen to get an e-mail about MAG and you're not interested I'll gladly accept it.

Top Bottom