• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are invited to register for the MAG Beta

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
And go!!!!

2hdprbn.jpg

Razorskin said:
Can I have it? :D
This is what i dont like about Neogaf. Everyones a free loader. OHH GIVE ME GIVE ME. Let me ask you this: why should they give it to a complete stranger, when they could give it to a friend or even sell it first?

angelfly

damaster129 said:
This is what i dont like about Neogaf. Everyones a free loader. OHH GIVE ME GIVE ME. Let me ask you this: why should they give it to a complete stranger, when they could give it to a friend or even sell it first?

First time in a GAF beta thread?

Loudninja

damaster129 said:

Nice attitude.

Razorskin

----- ------
damaster129 said:

It's called being generous, I have given beta keys to complete strangers on message boards and it didn't bother me one bit.

Sell it? :lol It doesn't even guarantee a spot in the first wave.

Spy

I'm at work right now and took my eye off this page for a second and BAM, an access code is posted. Give me a five minute warning next time GAF. :lol

Here I was crying about never being invited to any Beta, and I get invited for MAG and I don't even want it......... *sigh* :lol I'm to busy with my Marvel vs Capcom 2 on 360 ( soon to be PSN )

Spy

SnakeSlashRO said:
Here I was crying about never being invited to any Beta, and I get invited for MAG and I don't even want it......... *sigh* :lol I'm to busy with my Marvel vs Capcom 2 on 360 ( soon to be PSN )
May I have the access code? Please? We'll be BFF!

Negaiido

SnakeSlashRO said:

Give it to me!
or else!

nah, I don't need it

DMeisterJ

Banned
angelfly said:
NAT 1 just means the PS3 is directly connected to the internet.

Oh, so I picked the right one then.

I don't have my router anymore, so I just directly plug the ethernet cable into the triple when I want/need to go online.

LiK

stop obssesing over what Nat you are, it's just for the survey. i'm sure they want as many varied connections as possible for the beta.

Razorskin

----- ------
Mikey Jr. said:
From Toronto Canada and I got mine.

What did you guys write about why you want to be accepted anyways?

That I own many shooters and I am big on online multiplayer. I also Like the socom series and Zipper interactive.

Zen

Banned
I just said that I've participated in many betas before and am the type of person who will actually give them feedback.

Ploid 3.0

alr1ghtstart said:
fuckin juniors

vvl4qccfw01nml8f0utk.gif

Man I hope avatar posting isn't bannable. This is just too perfect and no one done it, please let me off with a warning if it is. This guy isn't much of a junior I think though, the avatar is very familiar, seem like I have seen it here for a long time. Or maybe it's just more memorable.

tfur

Mikey Jr. said:
From Toronto Canada and I got mine.

What did you guys write about why you want to be accepted anyways?

I just told 'em I was a straight up Juggalos ninja...

I just mentioned that I have been playing FPS's since quake 1, and wanted to give it a spin...

zero2000

Banned
Haven't gotten an email yet. This will be pretty much the first beta that I haven't gotten into if I never get an email. :lol

Oh well. I guess I can sit this one out, lol.

Kuroyume

Banned
I don't understand why they don't send me anything. I've been a G.A.P member for years and I made sure to correct the notification stuff during the Uncharted 2 beta. It's not like I haven't found other ways to get into their beta but it's never as easy as sending an invite.

J-Rzez

Of course, par for the course, I didn't get a beta invite for this. I never get beta invites for Sony stuff though. Got it for WotLK though, and other PC betas. GAP = BS. :(

Top Bottom