• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are invited to register for the MAG Beta

Will there be a demo, or is this the only way to test it without buying?

I'll like to try it, but there is no way I'll buy the full game blind.

Nizz

J-Rzez said:
Of course, par for the course, I didn't get a beta invite for this. I never get beta invites for Sony stuff though. Got it for WotLK though, and other PC betas. GAP = BS. :(
Weren't you in the Killzone 2 beta? As for this beta, I doubt I'll get in. I got accepted into the Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 betas, so maybe my beta luck has run out...

Kittonwy

Banned
J-Rzez said:
There's no justice in this world! :(

It's just an email.
Indifferent2.gif

J-Rzez

fps fanatic said:
Weren't you in the Killzone 2 beta? As for this beta, I doubt I'll get in. I got accepted into the Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 betas, so maybe my beta luck has run out...

Naw, I played it over my friend who got it. : /

jaydogg691

Hell yeah, a MAG beta. Registered and hope I get picked. I really liked what I played at E3 and I know this game has potential to be one of the coolest games online.

damaster129 said:
This is what i dont like about Neogaf. Everyones a free loader. OHH GIVE ME GIVE ME. Let me ask you this: why should they give it to a complete stranger, when they could give it to a friend or even sell it first?

shut up.

maybe if i actually had irl friends i'd give it to them instead of people here on gaf :-\

Got the email. Psyched I got one, MAG is a game that I'm interested in, but very cautious about getting hyped about. Hopefully the type of beta they run is one that they allow feedback for. And of course, I hope I get in.

mclaren777

keyrat said:
I did see this gameplay footage though, and I thought it looked a little stale. Maybe it's the fact that the way the guy holds the rifle looks so unnatural to me.
I'm glad somebody else is bothered by that. Hopefully the devs will tweak it before launch because it does look really silly.

vulva

No email, oh well. That's life! Maybe with patience and time I'll get one, if not I hope everyone who gets in has fun

SMOKE

Banned
Today is a very good day, just when I was showing the vids on PSN off to a friend I get the email and shouted out Ohhhh SHIIITTTT!!!:lol

Its gonna be an busy fall schedule for me this year, MW2, Uncharted 2, MAG beta, Madden, man this list can go on for the rest of the year.

Sorry for those who havent recieved invites or emails yet, maybe they will come.

What was you guys reply to the question at the end of the questionaire about why you should be chosen?

I told them how I felt about confrontation leaving a bad taste in my mouth and now almost a year later the features are still missing, dont let me suffer any longer even though this is not SOCOM but it came from the same damn creators:lol

SMOKE said:
What was you guys reply to the question at the end of the questionaire about why you should be chosen?

This is what i said

With the amount of time i spend on playing online games, especially shooters, having all the online experience, it will be your loss to not let me get into the BETA:D

Razorskin

----- ------
Oozinator said:
Registration DOES NOT Guarantee Participation.
Yeah I already knew that.

Razorskin said:
It's called being generous, I have given beta keys to complete strangers on message boards and it didn't bother me one bit.

Sell it? :lol It doesn't even guarantee a spot in the first wave.

Your just jealous cause you know I'm going to get in before you.
4e452.jpg

icechai

SMOKE said:
I told them how I felt about confrontation leaving a bad taste in my mouth and now almost a year later the features are still missing, dont let me suffer any longer even though this is not SOCOM but it came from the same damn creators:lol

ugh dont spread misinformation, its NOT THE SAME CREATORS AS SOCOM CONFRONTATION! Slant Six made Socom Confrontation, i believe this is Zipper's first PS3 game.

SMOKE

Banned
icechai said:
ugh dont spread misinformation, its NOT THE SAME CREATORS AS SOCOM CONFRONTATION! Slant Six made Socom Confrontation, i believe this is Zipper's first PS3 game.

I meant it towards zipper not being the developer of confrontation, but being the dev of the Socom series.

My bad if you misinterpreted that.

pra2veen

Neo Member
how did all of you guys get the beta ??

does it depend on how many hours you spend playing on psn or how many psn games you bought or what ??

I've been a member of gap too for long btw.

VegaShinra

pra2veen said:
how did all of you guys get the beta ??

does it depend on how many hours you spend playing on psn or how many psn games you bought or what ??

I've been a member of gap too for long btw.
Most said they were GAP members who got them.

netguy503

USC-fan said:
glad they went back to old ways of doing betas. I hated that core crap....

A new issue of Qore hasn't come out since this beta was announced. There is a VERY good chance still that all Qore members get in this automatically.

Top Bottom