• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can finish Cyberpunk 2077 without killing anyone

Sounds good, hopefully it'll let you talk your way out of fights and have characters continue to play a role later in the story that would otherwise have died.

It's a Cyberpunk world though. Theres no way I'm not murdering a bunch of twisted degenerates faces off in any play through.

Makariel

Fantastic news! Not that I aim to do a complete no-kill run necessarily, but like in real life I usually try not to leave too many lifeless bodies behind. I mean... you know what I mean.

It does wonders for my immersion if I don't get the feeling that I "have to" murder every single goon on the way to the next checkpoint to achieve progress in a given quest or mission. That was one of the things I found a bit weird about Mass Effect for example, you meet so many different intelligent species, and end up murdering most of them at some point because video games.

WaterAstro

I would like it if you could be complete pacifist and never fight at all while negotiating your way out of every situation or stealthing.

mortal

Gold Member
That's great to hear. It's having the choice not to, but choosing to anyway that makes it more significant, imo. More agency in an open world RPG is always welcome.

Also roleplaying with different V builds will be pretty cool. A non violent V sounds rather intresting. Definitely need to see what we can and cannot do in Night City. What will the free roam experience be like in Night City?

Top Bottom