• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test

Zafir

How do you people even get into this like this or LBP3/Driveclub betas?

I get the feeling it's just random half the time. I've not been sent anything regarding LBP3 or Driceclub, but I've been invited into random betas in the past.

To those that got this e-mail, did you guys took part in the Network Test for Dark Souls 2? I played that and received the e-mail. Although I can't seem to access the link they sent to me.
I did partake in that, yeah.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe this is tied to the Dark Souls 2 beta. I got an invite and played all Souls games and beta.

Erban1

Went to the link posted on thr first page, signed in with my US account and registered for the beta...fingers crossed it works.

To those that got this e-mail, did you guys took part in the Network Test for Dark Souls 2? I played that and received the e-mail. Although I can't seem to access the link they sent to me.

I did yeah, also I have played all 3 games on PS3 with a platinum for Dark Souls 1. Could be a combination of those factors.

Hedrush

I got the email, but, at the user agreement section at the start I can select 'yes' to agree, but I can't see the continue button. On iPhone

Conezays

I've owned all Souls games on PS3 and PC-I want one!!!

If any of the people I gave Smash Bros. demo codes get a Bloodborne code....you know what to do ;)

Mendax

i got the three souls games' platinums on ps3 and 100% ds2 on PC as well, come on fromsoft recognize my skill!!! :p

I got it too. I've never participated in any of these tests before and this will probably the first game I actually buy for my PS4, which I've had since launch. Finally I get to play something on my PS4, yay!

Danlord

*UK here*

I didn't get an invite however I tried the link above and it allowed me to enter it. Lets hope it works :p

Oh and I have never played Demon Souls or either of the Dark Souls.
Shameful, I know.

oti

Banned

0e1138de120451481123a1e12d67f436.png

72b98bf3088694a2f91b6572465ca03c.png

Top Bottom