• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test

Just got one too, oh shit! :O

edit, wait a sec:
" Please note that completing this enrolment form does not guarantee a place on this Alpha Test."
the hell? just give me a code or don't send me emails.

Mogwai

psn_bloodbourne_enrollment.png

"...if you have been successful with additional information."

Me no undrstnd?

Yoo This is awesome. I didn't get an Alpha email.

Why do I think we're going to have a Alpha Code begging thread like we did for 3DS Smash?

Conezays

is this site legit?

Hoping it is, I got the

"Thank you for registering your interest in this Alpha Test. You will be contacted shortly if you have been successful with additional information."

message after submitting "yes" with my info.

Used my NA account FYI.

xHunter

The link seems legit, Sony tweeted earlier a similar link for Dragonball, which i used. And clicking this link now automatically signed me in, so yeah its legit.

SxP

Got an email. Played a lot of Demon's and Dark, but never played Dark Souls II. My guess is the selection is just random and it certainly doesn't have anything to do with any sort of "skill".

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Are the sign up links personalized or it's the exact same for everyone that got it ?

edit: i guess it's just a normal link uh. Signed up. We'll see if this works out.

Top Bottom