• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test

Kysen

I bought the US version digitally to play on my JP account without plus in the UK :( /facepalm

I doubt I'll be getting a code.

kanuuna

I got in as well (EU). Can't wait.
I also participated in the DaS 2 Alpha, but I somewhat doubt that had anything to do with it.

Audioboxer

Will those alpha testers be under any NDA?

Don't know yet, but probably not.

I'm going to EGX next week and Bloodborne is playable on the show floor. Meaning, videos/pictures and the likes.

MAYBE if next weeks demo is SP only, the test could be under NDA to protect online components.

Will those alpha testers be under any NDA?

3. You must keep confidential all information relating to the beta software and the beta. You must not discuss the beta with anyone except us and other people taking part in the beta ("Beta Testers"). In particular, you must not discuss the beta with anyone associated with a competing videogame format or publisher, a news or information service (whether television, magazine, newspaper or otherwise) or in any online forum or chat room, other than our official beta forum. Any codes or passwords which give access to beta software or beta forums are personal to you and must not be shared with anyone else.
EDIT: Does not apply to this.

J3ffro

That's bullshit! I played almost an hour of Demon's Souls, and I bought Dark Souls and never played it. Why don't I get recognized?!

I plan on giving Bloodborne its fair shake. At some point.

oti

Banned
That's bullshit! I played almost an hour of Demon's Souls, and I bought Dark Souls and never played it. Why don't I get recognized?!

I plan on giving Bloodborne its fair shake. At some point.

Ha! Did the exact same thing and I got the mail.
I win. :)

Zafir

Where did you get that from? The agreement on the sign up was this -

72b98bf3088694a2f91b6572465ca03c.png

I suppose it could change on being accepted to it though.

If the PS4 disables streaming/share features, you are under NDA.

Im in the LBP3 beta and it disables the share features when you start it

Maxxan

I got it too (Sweden)! However, it did say that signing up does not guarantee access to the alpha. Does anyone know the chances of being granted access?

BibiMaghoo

The actual email says:

you have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test!

and

The small-scale test is being conducted

That tells me we are already in, and that the waiver of "you are not guaranteed entry" is because people can signup without the invite. Clearly it is not a large test either.

Rndm

I really hope that everyone who got a mail is guaranteed to enter. I guess so. Looks like they'll check who of those that got a mail signed up and the free seats will be given to other players.

Top Bottom