• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

hqdefault.jpg

"Are you crying?"

"You know Lady, even Devil May Cry".
Nice lol.

You know JoJo, we really are on quite a Bizarre Adventure

I'll see myself out
Nice!

SomTervo

4chan does this meme so much better...but hardly shocking since they came up with it

The best thing about this thread is that op obviously started it thinking the line is actually in the last of us. It was classic.

hqdefault.jpg

"Are you crying?"

"You know Lady, even Devil May Cry".
lmao, I lost it here in the office.

Lost it lying in bed next to my partner. Almost woke her up.

Doll to player character, "I'm pregnant and it's yours, the child will be... Bloodborne."

Amanda Cartwright to Wei Shen as he sleeps, "Wake up you Sleeping Dog! I found out about Tiffany Kim!"

That's all I got

Sethesh

Neo Member
This entire thread really is Mega, Man. Some GAFers say we're wandering into Uncharted territory. I look at this thread as more of A Link to the Past, a Journey through a Wasteland with subtle nuances that go way Beyond Good and Evil. I don't if anyone will Remember Me saying this, but The Last of Us in this thread should keep trying to Stick It to the Man. What will the Fallout be? Will GAF completely collapse into a Singularity? Will we find only Doom? I don't know, but I get the feeling it'll be a real Ride to Hell. I just hope the mods don't start a Crackdown. I feel sad, full of F.E.A.R., sweeping through me like some Bloodborne plague. I feel like I've Gone Home to find Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, with not a soul to comfort me. Maybe I'm just Enslaved to my own terrors. Truth be told, I have no idea how to Vanquish them. In my mind I'm standing on top of a Silent Hill, the Lone Survivor of this thread, looking out over the Dark Souls of my fellow GAFers, wondering how we thought we could ever Outlast the inevitable locking of this thread. We must RAGE against the Dying Light, we must heed the Call of Duty, we must meet our Destiny. We can't let this thread Unravel....if we do, a Mass Effect will ripple throughout GAF. We mustn't WipeOut, we have to Evolve and confront The Evil Within ourselves. We're on the brink of a Crysis which threatens to leave GAF as nothing more than a pile of Twisted Metal. But we'll win the Freedom Wars to save this thread. We'll triumph with Valiant Hearts so that in the end, even the Devil May Cry. Just remember: The World Ends with You.

Just found this - wow... Just wow.

RRockman

Banned
This entire thread really is Mega, Man. Some GAFers say we're wandering into Uncharted territory. I look at this thread as more of A Link to the Past, a Journey through a Wasteland with subtle nuances that go way Beyond Good and Evil. I don't if anyone will Remember Me saying this, but The Last of Us in this thread should keep trying to Stick It to the Man. What will the Fallout be? Will GAF completely collapse into a Singularity? Will we find only Doom? I don't know, but I get the feeling it'll be a real Ride to Hell. I just hope the mods don't start a Crackdown. I feel sad, full of F.E.A.R., sweeping through me like some Bloodborne plague. I feel like I've Gone Home to find Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, with not a soul to comfort me. Maybe I'm just Enslaved to my own terrors. Truth be told, I have no idea how to Vanquish them. In my mind I'm standing on top of a Silent Hill, the Lone Survivor of this thread, looking out over the Dark Souls of my fellow GAFers, wondering how we thought we could ever Outlast the inevitable locking of this thread. We must RAGE against the Dying Light, we must heed the Call of Duty, we must meet our Destiny. We can't let this thread Unravel....if we do, a Mass Effect will ripple throughout GAF. We mustn't WipeOut, we have to Evolve and confront The Evil Within ourselves. We're on the brink of a Crysis which threatens to leave GAF as nothing more than a pile of Twisted Metal. But we'll win the Freedom Wars to save this thread. We'll triumph with Valiant Hearts so that in the end, even the Devil May Cry. Just remember: The World Ends with You.

Fantastic taste in games Bruh.

Now you're thinking with Portals too!

Is all I can think of right now.

RiverKwai

Kazuma's Mom: Kiriyu, I want you to study hard in school and get a good company job. I don't want you to grow up to be another Yakuza Zero.

Top Bottom