You know those cute little surveys that give you a score.. ?

Jul 12, 2012
90% privilege, with a score of 6. I must say, not too bad. Height should be involved though. 6' or taller is more privileged. I'm thinking I could use that to edge up a few percentage points. Physical fitness level too (beyond just able bodied vs. disabled) could be a factor as well.

Jan 12, 2009
Scored a 41, but they didn't scale the rich vs poor well at all.

Attractive/not should get you some points too.

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA
I scored a 35, with other people supposedly being 76% more privileged than I am.

I mean, yeah...things are often difficult and I've been through a lot, but I'm happy! Everyone has different problems, and I have a lot to be thankful to God for. :messenger_heart:

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
"You may have heard of intersectionality"
Yes heard about it, i also discovered it is make believe, with no scientific backing at all and nothing else than rebranded racism but still nonetheless gets forced down peoples throat because racism is now fashionable among regressive and racist people that call themselves "progressive", the future is so bright i might need shades so i don't have to see the bullshit anymore lol

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017
I can't tell if this is really hilarious or really sad.

You have a slider for skin color, alright good enough.

A slider for being straight or gay, yeah I'm only gay on Wednesdays so I'm not full blow gay lol.

A slider for being male or female.... Ahhh

Then another for being cis or transgender, what sense does that make.

Also this part:

How can I improve my score?
Unfortunately, you are born with most of your intersectional factors. However, you can make some improvement to your score by getting more involved with Islam or Judaism, donate all excess wealth to charity, or explore the wild side of your sexuality. The easiest way to improve your score, however, is to champion the intersectionality of your more-marginalized friends. You may award yourself up to 5 points depending on the level of your activism.

Ah yes you want to pretend you're oppressed, just convert to Islam, give all you money away and become gay (one would think that this might not be a good combination). It also proposes you champion others intersectionalaty, aka sjw for you friends to score virtue points.

This is completely insane.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018
Your intersectionality score: 26
68% of others are more privileged than you

However, you can make some improvement to your score by getting more involved with Islam or Judaism, donate all excess wealth to charity, or explore the wild side of your sexuality.
I like how they are basically giving you advice on how to increase your oppression points, emphasizing your victimhood rather than trying to lift you up.

That website is such an utter embarrassment, a fortune teller could provide better results. Thanks for the laughs tho.

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
I am more privileged than 87% of you all, suck it losers.

I also loved this comment:

This calculator is a load of shit. If you start at 50 and pick POC, that's 13 points. If you start at fifty and pick disabled, It's 3 points. Good to know missing arms and legs is considered better than being Asian. Whoever wrote this doesn't seem too bright.

And I particularily loved the "How do I improve my score" section. Thanks for the laugh OP!

Oct 26, 2018
LOL. Some sliders skew results a lot more than others.

The Education one has basically no effect.

Leave all sliders as they are. Adjust the Education slider all the way to the left, then to the right.

It changes from 86% of people are more privileged than you to 88% privileged than you.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2012
South Park is one of these shows that use a lot of exaggeration but leave it to the leftists and they can make this unrealistically insane world a reality.

This calculator is a load of shit. If you start at 50 and pick POC, that's 13 points. If you start at fifty and pick disabled, It's 3 points. Good to know missing arms and legs is considered better than being Asian. Whoever wrote this doesn't seem too bright.
Same thing with the rich-poor slider. It has very little effect in the score. So a non-white person who was born in riches is less privileged than, say, a white homeless person.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2012
Wow

Your intersectionality score: 21
56% of others are more privileged than you

Lost the points for atheism I guess.

Jul 5, 2018
What's half way between gay and straight...this survery is fucked up...what is half disabled.....what is half male half female......wait I'm pretty sure thats very rare or something right...?

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
I am at 14 points, 64% of people are supposedly more privileged than I am. I do not understand the male / female slider though. Either I am male or I am female, what is a slider supposed to mean here?

Interestingly, my atheism is the major thing "holding me back". If I was a Christian, I would be more privileged than 94% of people.
Even worse, if you leave all sliders in the middle you get this:

So if you're perfectly average in every regard, almost 90% of people are still more privileged than you. Makes no goddamn sense. Talking about confirmation bias...
Being in the middle does not mean average though. Being half-way between able-bodied and disabled is pretty shitty already. Half way between straight and gay is probably bi and thus not exactly a privileged position. Similar for transgender. However, the average person in e.g. Germany has the following properties:
- white
- either fully male or fully female
- straight
- cisgender
- neither rich nor poor (middle of the bar)
- neither younger nor older (middle of the bar)
- able bodied
- German first language
- born in Germany
- middle education
- Christian
- not Jewish
- not Muslim
Result: 4 points, more privileged than 96% of the populace if male, 19 points, 51% are more privileged than you if female (so basically: all men and also a couple of women?).

Feb 1, 2017
Hell, I have been literally asking for this, namely, how does one quantify privilege to be able to compare "privileges" from different areas, to be able to figure, for instance, if good looking poor guy is more privileged than ugly rich guy.

So, my score:

Your intersectionality score: 16
You are more privileged than 57% of others!

I am at 14 points, 64% of people are supposedly more privileged than I am.
It can't be, your score is lower than mine.
64% are less privileged than you, you privileged <bad word>.
Please stop oppressing us.

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
Hell, I have been literally asking for this, namely, how does one quantify privilege to be able to compare "privileges" from different areas, to be able to figure, for instance, if good looking poor guy is more privileged than ugly rich guy.

So, my score:

Your intersectionality score: 16
You are more privileged than 57% of others!

It can't be, your score is lower than mine.
64% are less privileged than you, you privileged <bad word>.
Please stop oppressing us.
The number of questions is different for different countries I guess.

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
It's quite evident that you don't understand the difference between a statistical mean and a statistical median. But don't worry, because neither does the above mentioned survey.
I do understand the difference, I am a mathematician, but for binary properties, a strict average (or median) does not make any sense, so the average in what I wrote is to be understood a bit colloquial when it comes to binary properties such as "being a Christian" or "being male / female". The model citizen, so to speak, I used would then be Christian, because it is the most common thing. So I only used average where it was applicable and otherwise used "most common". Setting everything to the middle is very far detached from the average (read: typical) citizen because almost everyone is not trans gender and almost everyone is hetero and almost everyone is not disabled and almost everyone is not Jeweish and so on. Other than income and age, no value on that chart will represent average or median if put into the middle of the slider.

Of course this depends on the interpretation that these sliders are absolute values and do not mean "deviation from the average". The colour coding for the gay slider indicates that it is meant as such.