• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You know you want it: THE SUPER MEGASON IV

9773456356733213.JPG

With exciting games like Hyper Olympic 2000 300 and Super Mario 0500!

All for under $7!

man, wireless controllers..

amazingly small 3d goggles..

and even a small child that is the "megason" and will do all his chores and stuff.

amazing.

EDIT:
gosh damn, i just noticed.. it even comes with an EXTRA F'ING CARTRIDGE... good lord thats a good deal.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Smash TV with Matrix characters?!?!?!?!?! AWESOME!!!!111

I can't believe it costs so little yet features 10,000,000 games! Good lord!

GDGF

Soothsayer
I'll buy it if it truely grants you the powers of flight. Otherwise I'm screaming false advertising!

Acrylamid

thcontroller.jpg

I'm seriously laughing tears, these pics just scream for someone with Photoshop skills!
If only someone had pics of Super Megason I - III ...

Mashing

mightynine said:
The mall just got one of these kiosks that sell stuff like this. I'm half tempted to pick one of them up.

Yeah I saw one of those today while I was looking for ToS... it had something like 20 NES games on it... not a bad collection. The one I saw was playing contra

At the mall today I saw some pack that had a N64 controller, a Saturn-esque pad, and some kinda light gun and played old ROMs.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw it. Took me nearly a minute to figure out what the hell it was.

robot

ArcadeStickMonk said:
At the mall today I saw some pack that had a N64 controller, a Saturn-esque pad, and some kinda light gun and played old ROMs.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw it. Took me nearly a minute to figure out what the hell it was.

I saw the same thing at the mall today (in ny). I was seriously ging to buy it, but they want $60 for it. I'd love to get a hold of one on ebay, but I have no freakin clue what to search under. All I know is that it was running a balloon fight demo, and the system came in 4 different colors. Wish I could remember the name on the box.

Top Bottom